Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would u rather have a gf with 1/2 a brain or with 1 ..... - Minitokyo

Would u rather have a gf with 1/2 a brain or with 1 .....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

once my friend joey ask mi this question and i thought that he was werid
he told mi that is the girlfriend had only 1/2 a brain shell be stupid
is the girl only one bo.b (yea u no) shell be unattractive

so i answered if i was a guy i would want a girl with i boob cuz she can get surgery later and i dont want a dumb GF
.........he told mi he like the eral thing better
LOL! now i want all of ur opinions give mi ur honest answer!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

i must admit that having a dumb gf (or bf in the oposite case) can be fun for some time, but "in the end" i'd prefer to be always with a smart chick that loves to talk (note: i dont want a word-machinegun)

i think it's better to spend your whole life with someone smar and maybe not-so-pretty than with a brainless bimbo

my 2c

comments? pm me please cuz i always forget to check old posts ^_^'

a girl with 1/2 a brian i guess although 1 boob wouldnt be too bad
i dont NO!!!
its so hard!!!!!!!!!!!

KENSHlN

hitoriki

well, usually, hot girls are flatter a lot so they have a high self-esteem, of course it would be good stay for a while with them but after time pass they become boring and can't depend on their own, smart girls are the funnier. At the and depends, if you're in love with a dumb girl, you gotta do it cause something called you about that girl

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Half a brain as in not so bright or half a brain as in her skull is collapsed on one side?
Seriously if its the latter I'd rather have the one bubbed girl because she can always say it was breast cancer or something and eventually afford the reconstructive surgery. How the hell do you explain your skull collapsing?

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

lol
my other friend told mi that he dont like smart girls they use big words so he rather have a gf with 1/2 brain
the brain collapsing part is really wierd

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

heh
this is really weird. since im a girl, i'll just pretend to be a dude. and well this is hard.... maybe the girl with one breast since looks are really everything u look have a relationship with someone.

Im a girl but uhh if I were a guy I would prefer someone smart with half a boob. Cause you can always have surgery. Of course Im rather intelligent myself and have gone out with alot of dumb people and it just doesnt work out.

I would prefer the girl with 1 brain anyday. I don't like stupid people. ><

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

It is hard cause in general a normal person only uses 19% of the brain so even she lost half of the brain she would have still 31% of unused brain so I don't know what difference makes!
And I also don't like implantes so it wouldn't be a very dificult choice!

I would go with the one with 1/2 of brain since she wouldn't be affected!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Lol! stupid people thats kinda mean..
lets call them ignorant..
hehe well some times the ignorant ones can be fun to talk to..
.. yea im wierd i should stop ..
~::runs away::~

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

me dunno wat to say... never had a gf before... ya, i kno, im such a sorry Loser -_-

but i'd prefer a smart/intelligent chick ^_^'

ok, i'll be quiet now :hmpf:

giving it all away...

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by WunAngelwHoneyLol! stupid people thats kinda mean..
lets call them ignorant..
hehe well some times the ignorant ones can be fun to talk to..
.. yea im wierd i should stop ..
~::runs away::~

You didn't even read what I said!
The person wouldn't be stupid cause we only use a small part of the brain!
And even if it were stupid maybe I would prefer cause many ppl are too arrogant! They just think of themselves and stuff like that!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Tsuyu

Tsuyu

Cookie Monster

Actually, if she had half a brain, she wouldn't be dumb. The left side of your brain is for academic thinking and the right side is for creative thinking. So with half a brain, she'd either be really original or really practical. I even saw a girl on TV who has half a brain and also has top marks in her class and is studying to become a doctor.

So if I were a guy, I'd pick half a brain because she doesn't necessarily have to be dumb.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Quote by ludomanIt is hard cause in general a normal person only uses 19% of the brain!

That's not even true at all. And really, the brain halves aren't that specialized, so if you have half a brain you tend to die. On the other hand, you can move into some odd situations if the two sides of your brain aren't connected.

Wau. That being said, I'd probably wonder how I got into the situation in the first place and end up not deciding.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

Everyone just uses 10% of thier brain at once. Everyone uses 100% of thier brain altogether but no possible way they could use it all at once. Information patterns would be so jumbled either your mind simply couldn't handle it or more likely you would just die. Imagine opening every file on your computer at once. Thats what it would be like.
I remember seeing a show about this kid who got half his brain blown away by a Magnum and he could walk with the aid of a walker and whatnot but he was in no way a functioning human. Luckily the parts for motor functions and speech hadnt been destroyed. It was really a miracle the kid survived. The nice doctors even built him a new skull!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

*shakes head* The whole 10-20% thing was invented around the time of the creation of CAT-scan style machines. The scientists could only see 10-20% of the activity of the brain because their insturments were new and didn't work so well. thus the idea that humans only use 10% of their brain.

You could make the argument that conciousness only takes up about 30% of the brain or so, but only because the outside of the brain (The Cerebral Cortex) is responsible for higher level thinking like that.

I remember the story of the miner who got a steel spike driven through the front of his face. It destroyed his frontal association centers and it him into a violent hot-tempered sort of fellow.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

Tsuyu

Tsuyu

Cookie Monster

Who'd've thought this topic would have gone so scientific? lol

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Quote by TsuyuWho'd've thought this topic would have gone so scientific? lol

I totally agree ^^;; This has turned into a scientific argument @.@ I think people want someone who's hot and has brains. They don't want to lose on either end - such greedy people :p

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

I just know that everyone I've met so far in my life has been nothing more than a friend even the ones I thought where my lover (girlfriend etc.) So as of right now I can't really say what I would rather have because even now it seems like love is make beleive... Between humans anyways, I beleive humans can love ideas and memories, places and things... just when it comes to other people there is always another motive besides pure love such as greed, lust, ownership etc. Pure love has no ulterior motive and is willing at any time to make a sacrifice.

Ignoring the scientific stuff, i guess what you mean by 1/2 brain is that the girl has below average knowledge/common sense. If i had a choice, i wouldn't choose based on smarts or looks. I would choose based on the fact if that person cared for me. I guess when you've been shunned you take what you can get >_<.

So basiclly, whether or not a girl has 1/2 of brains or....1/2 of her boobs is all superficial to me.

kusotaisa

Munou no Renkinjutsushi

It's funny how literally everyone's taking this topic. So, as they say, when in Rome...(or MT, as the case may be)

A one-breasted woman might be just your thing...if you're into Amazons. ^_~;

im a easy guy im not that good looking and i know it and im so easy going

i dont care if shes a dumb girl and or if shes like so smart she can calulate a arrow projectory in 60 seconds

(not easy) anyway i wont a girl that cant hunt fish act as a woman and treat me as a man and love me for who i am and knows i love her the same way that dosent cheat becuse i wont hell ive never been kissed the most ive had is holding hands

yea it dont matter as long as their blonde from the soth (i have a fetish for southern woman) can hunt fish act like a woman and looks hot hell i found that person sexysteff she dosent know thats how i feel ^.^

and i dont open easy and i close fast with my feelings :)

Signature

i'd rather date a girl with half a brain to be honest.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.