Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you feel.... - Minitokyo

how do you feel....

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

do you feel werid liking anime? just asking i dont. im just seeing how you feel...

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

umm.......nop anime's kewl

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yup me 2 people think im werid but i dont care

depends on what you do... but if iy's just liking anime, no... even if because more cartoons are aimed to children, most of the people assume it's the same for anime...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i like it i dont care what other people think thanks for your opion i just want to see what people think

I think it's quite ok... but I guess the better is to know people who like that too. And that's still a really better hobby, I think, than drinking or smoking.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

of corse thats a better hobby then that somking and drinking is bad for you

not in the least!i love anime with a passion.people always tell me it sucks (even though they haven't watched a single anime ever,which annoys the hell out of me).but i don't let that bother me.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yup me 2 well i just seeing what you can see everyone doesnt care and i dont ether just looking at your view on the subject

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

No I don't feel weird liking anime. Anime is cool ^^

Signature Image

nope, i don't feel wierd liking anime since i don't see anything wrong with it

Signature Image

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

gosh, definately not! anime is so greaat! i love it! lol. i do get weird whenever i obsess over kenshin, though... *swoon* xD

Signature

Not really, I don't really like anime actually. I like it as an art style but the only anime show I've watched and liked is Cowboy Bebop.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I sure dont! It's like liking South Park!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

i guess everyone thinks anime is repetitive and is all like sailormoon or dbz.. but it isnt!!! :O Soo, all of us here like anime at least XD I think the style it beautiful and still unique for each one

Signature Image

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Nope, don't feel weird watching anime at all. ^-^

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

no~~ of course not.. :D
i dont feel weird about anime..
they are great.. >.<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.