Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Summer Memories :) - Minitokyo

Summer Memories :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Hmm I don't think that summer is over quite yet, but you have still had the time to make memories ^_^

Write about something that has happend to you this summer that you remeber well, can be anything at all ^_^

For me it is the weeks that I worked cleaning offices with one of my best friends, and then going to Spain ( LLoret de mar ) with about 20 of my friends, where I had so much fun =D

So what have you done this summer that you remeber well

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

The thing I remember most is prom. Me and my date are now together.
I also got my first job... moving boxes in a warehouse

hmmm.summer,
when me and my friends was walking with my guy friend, and were having
fun just by talking about stupid stuff.
and then me and my friend wait for him to walk aheead of us,
and went the opposite side,he noticed that we weren't there and
went after us.
yup, that was funny.

YOU NEVER ALONE IN THE DARK, AND IF YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE.

The first time I ever caught fish on a fishing trip! That's probably one of my fav Summer memories just cause I actually caught fish. That and I did get a nice tan along with a mean sunburn. x_x

ogarcia

ogarcia

Que Viva Mi Guatemala!!!

One thing that i remember the most is The birth day of my girlfriend!!!! man that was the best day of my life!!!
Yeah!!! summer!! Summer days >.<

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Ohh I'll remember this summer for sure... because I will not be able to take vacations!!! OX can't get off work -_-' I'll make some memories next summer though ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

I think one of my most fav memories is when I took a cruise this summer :nya:

mOochaN

A L O N E

hhmm.. summer... i met my cool friends during the summer.. ^^ and found out all these cool sites... and finished high school.. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.