Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Confess your Anime Addictions and be Forgiven! - Minitokyo

[GAME] Confess your Anime Addictions and be Forgiven!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

From time to time, we all indulge in anime titles that other people cringe at. There are some friggin good titles that just shouldn't exist in a morally just universe. We know this, and yet, we buy, rent or download them. And enjoy them. Guiltily. Until today!

Well, sinners, your unvoiced prayers have been answered: confess your Anime, Manga, and Otaku-related sins here, and receive absolution from the AniMangaDeus...

Example: "AnimangaDeus forgive me for I have sinned...i'm over 18 and have seen Angelic Layer. Twice!"

All Ye Sinners Confess and be Cleansed! Cast in the Name of the AnimangaDeus: All Ye Sins Forgiven!

Signature Image

AniMangaDeus,forgive me for i have sinned.
in junior high i went through the pokemon fad to fit in,but grew to be actually be a die hard fan.then i went through Digimon.
(pokemon sucks,but i still think mewtwo was the only good one...he killed Ash.haha)
(digimon also sucked.but i like Wizardmon...'cause..i dunno.he just looks cool,i guess)

Oh great AnimanaDeus...

Forgive me I am a sinner. For my anime addictions is that I cannot stop going on to Minitokyo.

@OsakaBomb____
You still seem to be a Pokeman and Digi fan to me.

Oh, my dear AnimaGod....
Forgive me that i cannot stop watching anime when i should do homework...

Quote by AlishaOh great AnimanaDeus...

Forgive me I am a sinner. For my anime addictions is that I cannot stop going on to Minitokyo.

@OsakaBomb____
You still seem to be a Pokeman and Digi fan to me.

nuh ¬_¬
like i said Mewtwo=killed ash.cool stuff..
and Wizardmon=i dunno.i've just always thought cool,mysterious cloaky guys have always just seemed cool to me XD

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

...And the AnimagaDeus replied thusly:

Most Excellent Alisha - ye whose ava and siggy outshine the very sun
Know ye that it is no transgression to enjoy the unique experience that is MiniTokyo. For so it is written in the Book of the Otaku: "Seek thou out thy fellow bretheren and sisteren, that thee might share thy bliss with them, and spread the rapture that is Ani/Manga unto the very ends of the Earth!"

Mighty OsakaBomb - master of the baleful blood-red eye
Know ye that it is no transgression to have enjoyed Pokemon/Digimon. For surely to every journey there must be a begining, and these titles have set your feet on the path to Anime Righteousness!

Charming KaoruHimura - most winsome of smile and humorous of disposition
Know ye that watching Anime actually aids in the doing of homework! For, as is written in the Book of the Animaga Deus: "Watching anime characters exclaim 'Do your best!' shall surely cause thee to in turn do your best!"

Fearsome MasterFoot - ye whose legendary ninja techniques strike terror into the hearts of man-sized teenage mutant turtles
Know ye that it is no transgression to rewatch an anime until thy very DVD player cry out in protest. For in so doing ye enable yourself to answer the confused and confounding questions of the "casual viewer", dazzling them with thy keen, insightful explanations, the better to convert them fully to the blessed Animanga Way!

Playful shadowcat23 - ye with the guestbook of such surpassing cuteness that the Animangadeus was heard to have gasped upon seeing it
Know ye that while it is no transgression to covet AniManga, and purchase it religiously, thou need surely exercise fiscal responsibility when doing so. As the Books of the Great King Azuma teach us: "Take care to travel the path between Yukari and Nyamo, that thy playful fun-loving spirit always reach for the stars of thy dreams while keeping thy feet firmly balanced on the earth of reality."

The AniMangaDeus offers thee the following rite: invoke ye the names "Minamo Kurosawa" or "Lina Inverse" thrice before bedtime, that thy dreams be guarded by these magnificent money-conscious animanga characters, and that thee might take their virtue unto thy heart.

Let all pay heed and mark ye well: Cast in the name of the AnimangaDeus: All Ye Sins Forgiven! :D

Signature Image

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

Oh great AnimanaDeus,

forgive me for i am a sinner, i have watched .hack//sign and FLCL so many times i understand everything that goes on in each episode.

i need a better Avatar....

AniMangaDeus forgive me for i have sinned
I have maxed my credit cards because I cant stop buying anime and anime related stuff

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.