Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't you feel addicted to MT? - Minitokyo

Don't you feel addicted to MT?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Since I land on this site I can't stop thinking about it, this place is so great.

Now, as soon as I get home, I turn on my pc and star posting or browsing the gallery. Is that normal.....What do yuo think?

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

im doing it too. i know how you feel. i think im addicted to this website.

Yeah it's totally normal. That's how I was after I found out that MT had a form section. I'm trying to get off of it though. Not all together but just take sometime off everynow and then. You'll find out later on that staying on MT all day isn't so good.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Me too =] I go on almost everyday. =P I try to stay of the computer for a month or so, but when I go back to Minitokyo I have a bunch of messages :sweat:

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I know a few people addicted to this site... It makes me sad because I have to yell at them to stop. But if Shinsengumi can go days without checking the site, so can you! :)

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Not really... But I was addicted to some other website... something like epinions and another anime-manga forum, so I know how it is to only think about a site... to think that there's nothing new to read and to wait that someone write something...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Well that depends, if you keep browsing wallpapers or scans you can be here forever but the forum isn't that active so I look it sometimes only.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

MT is addictive in some ways. like the forums.. they rock =) and there are so many beautiful wallpapers/scans here too! ^^

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm on MT almost all day so yeah

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Meh. Not really. Just check for notifs and post some stuff then leave.

I have this thing call life outside thanx very much.

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

"Crying""sniff sniff" i want to post some wallpapers but i dont have photoshopT_T...can someone show me where i can get photo shop and join in on the fun!^^ T_T

Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i'm on MT only when i've got free time.
but it's not like i can't live without it or something.
but sometimes i spent here a lot of time, that's true :P

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

yes,i think i am horribly horribly addicted to this place.i mean,i like everything about it...i got some truly fantastic wallpapers from here.but i still can't get scans,so my goal tonight is to post like a madman and get up to level 10!
i'm on level 4 at the moment.
oi...it's going to be a long night..

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

No. In fact, I don't come here near as often as I used to.

I am invincible!

yes i do feel addicted to MT and i dont know why but oh well.

I'm not addict (yet).

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Well...not really. I have some things to do that has to be done but if I'm in front of my comp...yeah. My MT window is always open while checking others sites. Laterz. (",)

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I do. It kind of bothers me that I feel that way

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

ya i like this to i think about whats going on here a lot to dont really know why lol

I honestly cant even remember how i foun this place but its awesome and yes i feel addicted. Its actually 3:28 AM while im writing this because i cant sleep.

i'm not really addicted

It's so addictive it's like playing some random video game where you post things and look at cool wallpapers/scans.

perfect-zero

not me, i been here for sooooo long and i'm only at lv 9. i guess maybe its because i barely know anyone here.

Yeah..................okay

it is not illegal so it cant be addictive,right? ;)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.