Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of songs are on your mp3/i-pod? - Minitokyo

What kind of songs are on your mp3/i-pod?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

3/4 of all my 45 songs is anime. haha XD No one wants to listen to my mp3 since its all in japanese, and they dont understand. But i dont mind =) I even got an extra memory card for it becuse i downloaded way too many anime songs ._,"

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Kikio

Kikio

The Beauty - The Tragedy

Same here, on my mp3. Mostly all my songs are anime, j-pop, j-rock. Stuff like that, some at school were interested in what it sounded like to listen to Japanese people singing. XD

Yesterday I died; Tomorrow's Bleeding.
Signature

mine are mostly rock,electronica,some hip-hop,classical,j-pop,j-rock,death metal,industrial.
yeah...that's about it.i kind of try to be open minded with music -shrug-

NDtcC

NDtcC

~DeViLboy~

most of mine will be Anime OST and Movie ost... and some r&b.. cuz is more relaxing when listen to ost..

~~LiFe IS A MesS~~

Signature

~~ENjoY IT WhiLe YoU CaN~~

nesis

nesis

King of Insects

Orgy, Hocico, Assemblage 23, System of a Down, Rammstein, a little bit of Type O-negative, Wolfsheim etc..

"Worlds collide without a sound and flames arise from frozen ground but nothing can bring back my faith you tried your best but i'm afraid that its too late" - Assemblage 23

Right now, i have a combination of jpop, anime ost, kpop, and k-drama ost.

Signature Image

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

mine's just CD-rips from anime/game OST's that I bought. totalling to 26+ hours.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Nephir

May the Light Free You

All my music is mainly from games...sweet sweet remade mixes of games!!!
Just to shout it out,
The song Lament of Innocence from Castlevania LON is by far ONE of the best I've heard...that and Cutman Remix...

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

Hmm funny how basically all the songs I listen to now are from anime series, although I have other songs I don't listen to them...

Metal... lots of metal, and a little rap

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

Metal all the way and some classic rock and some anime stuff too

Signature

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

I have an estimated 2100 items on my computer, and probably 4/5 of them are from OCReMix...
I do have some real music, though most of it is Celtic and similar stuff. I have a bit of jazz, some blues, and a very, /very/ small amount of metal (there are relatively few songs I like in that category).

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

well ,i dont hav my own mp3/i-pod :(

Quote by strawberrt3/4 of all my 45 songs is anime. haha XD No one wants to listen to my mp3 since its all in japanese, and they dont understand. But i dont mind =) I even got an extra memory card for it becuse i downloaded way too many anime songs ._,"

but i dont mind hearing ur anime songs because i mostly buy & download anime songs
(92% anime songs) ~~ ^_^' lolz

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

Almost every variation of the metal genre! Listening to Glass Casket 'right now'. Dun tell anyone but I also have the Chobits main theme, Mahoraba main theme and Midori no Hibi ending theme around here ^_^'

half the songs are anime and anime/game related. The other half is rock, punk, industrial, a little pop and almost no R&B or rap.

The music I put on my mini is almost always anime-related. I completely erase it from time to time to put new stuff on. If I want anything else I can find it easily enough on the radio.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Same here strawberrt. I'd rather listen to anime theme songs and j-pop, rather than mainstream cra..err, music. . Some of my "anime-ignorant-friends" think I'm weird because of that, but do I care? Haha. Let them think w/e they want. I'll convert them someday. I'll bring them to the light. Hehe *grin*

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I recently ripped my Michael Jackson Essential Collection onto my Sony, but there is some anime, some pop and some rock on there. Oh, and I just put my Black Eyed Peas stuff on there too.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

its all mixed on mine cuz i just got some friggin 256mb mp3player... -.- so its really hard to get all the stuff you like on this small thingy. but i also have anime music on it... its just everday life 4 me :D cant live without anymore...

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yeah, most of my music is also Anime-music or J-pop. Other songs are Rock or Pop. Music with a good rhythm XD

Signature Image

Firebomb

Anime Lover

on mine i got some anime songs, pop, rock, a couple korean and lots of chinese ones. i want more japanese ones but i dont know where to download them.

japanese and korean ones i dont understand but i still like to listen to them. i can t understand some of the chinese ones either but i still listen to them. i only understand the cantonese ones

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

most of my mp3s consists of underground hip hop that you would probably never hear on the radio. other than that i have a variation of video game remixes, video game music, anime, various j-music, some rock, and some other stuff.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i have mostly rock, like green day or coldplay, but the rock songs are slowly being replaced by anime OSTs, lol

Signature

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

My mp3 collection is very varied : there is rock/metal (I like Nightwish, System of a Down and some of Evanescence because I like sweet voices XD), movies (mainly "lord of the rings") ost as well as music from anime (.Hack mainly) and some rearranged video games music (by CarboHydroM and others)
I have 512 MB on my MP3 player but theyre not totally used because I put all songs I liked on it : the others I have on my computer are crap :(

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.