Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the longest anime series out there? - Minitokyo

What is the longest anime series out there?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

too many episodes too many to watch is too much boring.. :pacman:

Ranma has many episodes, too many

i'm betting for naruto to go a long way...

-=-=- Death to all who oppose me -=-=-

Currently watching:
Naruto, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicles, Eyeshield 21, Suzuka, Fullmetal Panic-TSR, Erementar Gerad, Gundam Seed Destiny

Dragonball when you add DBZ and dbgt(i think it´s one storyline)
DB about 120(it can be more i am not sure)
DBZ 297
dbgt 64
in sum near 500 episodes(and the movies and spezials are not calculated)

I think Prince of Tennis is one of the longest out there, I mean there's 175 episodes and a movie called "the first game" came out not long ago. I love this serie

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Shin-Chan probably has about 400 eps coz each show is split into 2 mini eps. Great show though, that Shin-Chan is such a pervert and blatantly abuses his parents. Anyways Inuyasha definately had a lot of eps but the whole Dragon Ball series was probably the longest anime series to date. I think Ranma 1/2 had at least 9 seasons so that's about 200 eps. I've heard One Piece has 300+ eps.

I had no idea Doraemon was still going and if it is then it's definately a likely contender for the longest running anime. I remember watching Doraemon as a little kid (about 15 years ago) and it must be well into 1000+ eps now.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

I think that One Piece has to be one of the longest series.

edenflowerr

edenflowerr

soldier of the true ORB

i dont know what the longest one was... but inuyasha was really long... and i actually kept up with it until it got up to the 120's.

one piece

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

i'm thinking pokemon since it still showing. and i have no idea when its going to end.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

i can think of a lot of them, the whole Dragon Ball series, Salior Moon, Pokemon, InuYasha is pretty long too...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

well....it's all listed above. doraemon, pokemon (didn't realized that there are sop many episodes), dragon ball, inuyasha, naruto, sailormoon, detective conan, etc.

usually, i try to avoid these type of animes....it's way to long for me to concentrate on O_O

Quote by ipici think the anime which has >200 eps is bored

Maybe for some anime it's boring, but what about doraemon?

Quote by HazukiWell the two biggest anime are[Doraemon 1979] 2000+ episodes + movies
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1078
[Sazae-san] 4000+ episodes
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=animelist&adb.search=sazae

It already reaches 2000 eps. and it's still growing, but it's still popular.
Great job for Doraemon

I'd say Detective Conan or Pokemon or DBZ >.<...

prince-leon

~Lion~

Detective Conan definitely has ALOT of episodes. If I'm not mistaken the latest episode/raw is 411

"Zankoku..."

-Gamer-

G for Game

ahh if u count db.dbz. and DBGT as one then i think its the longest
but other than that inuyasha comes to mind

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one piece journey never end...

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

DBZ maybe, Dragon Ball to GT, that's long, Naruto, i think the manga is not finish yet, isn't it???
i don't know...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.