Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like.... - Minitokyo

Do you like....

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

This is a bit similar to the post posted by Kirelee, so I hope you don't get mad. Her post actually gave me this idea for a thread. Here comes me. ^_^

Do you like real Christmas tree or fake ones? And why?

I like fake tree cause they don't smell, you don't have to water them, you don't get sap on yourself when you try to water them, no mess while dragging it through out the house to get it to the stand, and you don't have to dispose of it and can keep using it for years and years.

Now let me hear what you guys got to say.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

mmm...me like fake once...real once are way too much work...*you ppl should see my back yard...now there is a jungle* my family have no time to spent with tree...so i like fake way better... + you don't have to water it...and etc...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Real-makes too much of a mess..and later on makes a horrible smell
Fake-re-usuable and dont wear out for years..

simple as that..LOL

alch5

alch5

Search for the Paradise

I like real ones :\

Thanks you so much may for the avatar and sig. !
Signature

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I like real trees, but since I live in an apartment, I just got a little plastic tree we put on our coffee table.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

fake but I have no money to buy one so........ :(

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

I like real christmas trees. I like picking them out and cutting them down. It's like tradition for my family. I kinda like the smell and I don't mind the pine sap all over the fingers. A fake tree just doesn't seem the same as a real tree.

Quote by Delta8fake but I have no money to buy one so........ :(

i hope that changes soon. :)

i like the fake ones better because you dont have to clean up after the needles like you do with the real ones. true it smells better than the fake but who wants to clean up every single little pine needle???? not me. plus ours has fake lights so i dont have to keep walking around the tree putting them on.

Signature

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

i like real trees but i dont know why...i guess they look cool or somethin..

Remember
Revolution

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i definitely prefer real xmas trees cuz they feel more festive than the fake ones, and the real ones smell so good!! i know i'm weird, but every nite i'll stand in front of my tree and keep sniffing it cuz i just luv that smell... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Real ones have such a lovely smell, and they seem so festive. ^_^ Fake ones are much easier to take care of though, plus you don't have to go searching for one every year! :D

i guess I like both. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think it makes a huge difference if you grew up with real trees or fake as to a persons preference. I grew up with fake trees, so I don't really appreciate the real ones like people who associate the aspects of a real tree with christmas (Smell mainly). My brother has a 6ft... prelit christams tree the changes color because its like... the fiberoptic lights... its hideous I hate it so we take turns setting up out trees, I personally own a 8ft evergreen that has like a 6ft diameter (its huge :) I love it) and last year I got a 7ft blue spruce because I liked the color.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I love the real ones,but i live i apartment so we usually use fake ones.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Deedster

''mamoru''

i Like real ones ^_^
but we have a fake one +_+

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I looooooooooooveee real-ones!!!!! I do not feel in a christmas mood if there is no real tree in the house!! ooooooo I loooveee the smell!! I LOVE watering it!! I LOVE just to sit at night and read beside the tree with the smell and the lovely lights and the decorations on it!!!
yup me hates fake ones...^^

Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I like real tree cos they smell so nice ^_^ Unfortunately we only have a fake tree though.

Signature Image

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Real Trees all the way!!!!! lol
I like real trees better because they smell really nice and every christmas (or arround then)
my family will go out to the forest w/ a permit and get a tree.
it's really fun especially since we spend like a whole day trying to find the perfect one! lol
but hey! thats my family for ya :D

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i like the fake ones now becuase of all of the pines are everywere and stuff

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

i wonder what's it like having christmas trees.. i never had one in my house
but i think i like both

I never had a real one so I guess a fake one? Well actually, the fake one makes a mess too, the fake needles falls off all the time. But the feeling of Christmas when you spent time together with family putting up the tree and in the end you have a decorated tree is really nice ^^ Cleaning up is always a tedious task.

Signature Image

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I like the fake Christmas trees because you don't have to water it, the leaves won't fall off, and my Christmas tree has pretty lights....MWAHAHA!! XP

Always approach with a smile!

real tree

Signature
ThndRwv5

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

We haven't use real Christmas trees here in our country since there are no source of real Christmas trees here. So, I like the fake one... Hehe... ^_^'

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.