Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wats ur favoirte book - Minitokyo

wats ur favoirte book

page 1 of 1 17 total items

uhmm i made this tread because i want to see wat books you ppl like as for my self i like a book called eragon donno if u heard it b4 but i like that one and the secound one is coming in 2 more weeks

My fav book so far has to be Rifes for Watie.

When you read it the book just seems to captivate you in the story. Every feeling the character when through you felt it yourself. Heck I cryed when I was reading it.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

The best book I read was probably The Heavenly Man! It is a Christian story! It is about a guy who told everyone about Jesus. He went to jail because of that. Before in China, the law is that you should not believe in God. He got beaten up by the guards but he survived by praying to God!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I would say my favorite is Good Omens by Neil Gaiman. It's like a comedic version of the end of the world, but this one devil and angel like earth so much they want to stop it. Then they find out the antichrist is a little boy whose hell hound is a hyper active small dog.

Signature

Good Omens was really good.

Lord of the Rings from Tolkien...is fantastic

lotr, Dan Brown's the da vinci code, deception point, angel and demons, digital fotress, Stephen Ambrose's Band of the brothers, Bill Bryson's A short history to nearly everything, stephen hawking a brief history of time, and holy blood, holy grail.

A Game of Thrones(A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) by George R. R. Martin. I always prefer series over just a one book story. This story is amazing imo, some of the best character development I have seen and wicked plot twists.

Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card

I don't read a lot of books, but last summer I had to read a book called The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Leguin, and it is so far my favorite book

Forsyth-The Shakal <--not the American Bruce Willis Film crap!

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Shizuko's Daughter, i'm still reading it now! It's really good to me! :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

my favorite books..............geez i have so many. i like most romance novels but my favorite ones i guess would be the pern series from anne mccaffery

I love so many books....is it ok to post my top 5?

-Roots
-Gone With The Wind
-Fire Bringer
-The Sight
-Where the Heart Is

These are my favorites. They are all amazing. Especially Roots, you learn alot, I mean alot, about Africa. ^-^

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card=sci-fi; join my club in my sig iff'n ye like it

also very good is His Dark Materials I, II, and III by Phillip Pullman (the golden compass, the subtle knife, and the amber spyglass)=fantasy/sci-fi

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Well my favorite book is...BROKEN FOR YOU...by Stephanie kallos...its really a great book that i got from the library....and its a little over due...so i owe money..hehe.... XP XP...oh well i cant help if the book is good...and I aint giving it up untill im done....lol....I know im a loser but oh well to bad...for them....lol XD XD ;) Im soooo bad.....lol... ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

violina

violina

detached from the world

Oh I have so many books that I adore. But in interest of keeping it short: The New Life by Orhan Pamuk; 1984 by George Orwell; Dune by Frank Herbert; A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess; and The Stranger & The Plague, both by Albert Camus.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.