Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favourite DDR song? if you play - Minitokyo

what is your favourite DDR song? if you play

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

me i love a whole variety of songs like especially the songs from DDR extreme...well enough about me how bout you guys which songs do you like???

... does the anime Mix also count ?
I like Butterfly but mostly as a song, not really one to play... but must say it's hard to really say since I don't play the usual songs but some created by other players.

I like Invoke from Anime Mix... err maybe 3

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

My favorite ddr song is probably Tsugaru. It's challenging but still fun to do.

My faves to dance are
*B4U
*Max300
*Holic is alright
*Love Shine is okay

but my most fave has got to be Cant Stop Falling In Love...
like the song, and the steps on Heavy are challenging but fun...still cant pass it tho... -_-

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

i like playing "I Like To Move It"
haha.that song is so much fun..

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by forumguidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

please do not create these threads in the future

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Chobits as some good musics so nice.... i love '' I hear you everywere'' from Tanaka Rie....
See ya

Signature Image

almost all of the DDR music....
butterfly, look in the sky,etc

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

I dont play that game but I do know two songs from animes I did/do watch and thoise are my fav DDR songs cause they the only ones i know >_< lol Butterfly and Moonlight shadows.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.