Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge? - Minitokyo

What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

I think the oldest thing in my fridge is canned cheese. I think its been in there for three or four years. No one wants to throw it out so it just stays there. It'll probably be there 5 years from now.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by zzeeI think the oldest thing in my fridge is canned cheese. I think its been in there for three or four years. No one wants to throw it out so it just stays there. It'll probably be there 5 years from now.

...and turn nuclear! O_o

Lot's of cheese, lol. I tend to eat my cheese *knows people will take that the wrong way... ~_^* But mmmm, string cheese....

I have my snacks that was opened a month ago that I didn't finished so I stuck that up in the fridge. I need to throw that immediately cause my siblings might eat that. LOL.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

the oldest thing in my fridge is the light bulb.

Quote by zzeeI think the oldest thing in my fridge is canned cheese. I think its
been in there for three or four years. No one wants to throw it out so
it just stays there. It'll probably be there 5 years from now.

i never knew cheese came in cans x_x

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Oh yea, hellbomb. You never saw cheeze-whiz? It's a spray can. But I've seen nacho cheese in regular, straight up cans. Like what you get veggies in and stuff.

*cough* ^^; you know those traditional christmas fruitcake thingies? ^_^' yeah....

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

...I knew a lady once who was really attached to her small dog, and when the dog died, she kept it in the freezer for over a year... O_o
Pupsickle.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hmm... The oldest thing in our fridge is the bottle of chocolate syrup... It's in the fridge for many months... I just can't remember... lol... ^_^'

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Well... I just moved, so I have pretty much nothing in the fridge... Now that you mentioned it... I'm starving!! XO

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by ghaleon1103...I knew a lady once who was really attached to her small dog, and when the dog died, she kept it in the freezer for over a year... O_o
Pupsickle.

Wow man... that's disturbing. O_o I mean, ok, she wanted to "keep" him, but... did she all take it out to look at him and stuff? O_O

Currently? I have no idea, but when I put my hand in to reach for a yoghurt; my hand will be the oldest thing in there! LOL.

i'm not sure i really want to know

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

:Throws out milk: I'll be back. When I come back I'll have milk and like 3-4$ less money.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Oldest thing in my fridge is three containers of candied fruit: one of green cherries, one of diced pineapple, and one of miscellaneous tiny blocks of various color. They've been in there for like... 17 years now, at least, as my mother uses the tiniest portion of each annually, at some point around the holidays, to make some distant variant of fruitcake. Each is in a little clear plastic tub, with a white plastic lid, on which can barely be made out the vague impression of red text. About the only discernable part of the text on each is some section of the Kroger's logo, and the standard format for an ingredients list and daily nutrional values chart.

For perspective? These things have outlived two other refrigerators, three microwaves, the entirety of the kitchen counters and wall coverings, five cars, and just about every other item in the house, excluding antiques and heirlooms.

Fruit cake is a scary thing indeed....

Cheese. I refuse to eat it all. We have fetta, cheddar, cream with fruit, rum, coffee .. everything @___@;;

My parents think calcium is important .____.;;;

- This Free Life Crisis -

I have a few steaks of frozen deer meat that my uncle gave me like a year ago...i never got the courage to try it out

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by JadewingOldest thing in my fridge is three containers of candied fruit: one of green cherries, one of diced pineapple, and one of miscellaneous tiny blocks of various color. They've been in there for like... 17 years now, at least, as my mother uses the tiniest portion of each annually, at some point around the holidays, to make some distant variant of fruitcake.
For perspective? These things have outlived two other refrigerators, three microwaves, the entirety of the kitchen counters and wall coverings, five cars, and just about every other item in the house, excluding antiques and heirlooms.
Fruit cake is a scary thing indeed....

Yes, no offense to your mom or her cooking, but that's just.... horrid sounding! >_< *was never a fan of fruit cake* Well, so long as it doesn't smell, right? ^_^'

Hehe...when I saw the subject, I thought of Cowboy Bebop. :) Anyway, the oldest thing in our fridge is the charcoal. DarkIngram already explained why.

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

In my deep freeze i have so garden fresh corn but we ain't had a garden in 4 years so i guess its not so fresh lol.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

I hate having old stuff in my fridge, so everything that expires within the day gets thrown out instantly.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Sumomo-I hate having old stuff in my fridge, so everything that expires within the day gets thrown out instantly.

That's good that you can keep up with that, lol! We'll forget about food and find it weeks later... ^_^;;;

Bread lasts forever in the fridge... O_o

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I think it's the bottle of sake that my boyfriend brought over, or the chu-hi (fruity alcohal) in there. Can you tell I'm not a big drinker? (^-^;;

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

There's a bottle without label... nobody wants to touch it ~_~

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Hmm...that one can of fruit lodged way, way back in my fridge...see, I don't even think about it until I have to think about it XD I wonder if it's expired...0_0

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.