Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your worst trait..... - Minitokyo

your worst trait.....

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

well...*ahem* i was "thinking" since i did have a "your best trait" thread it doesnt really hurt for a "your worst trait" teehee...buh ummm newayz basically just wondering what your worst trait is and why....for example mine is that i have a really REALLY bad habit of peeling my lips, like when i have chapped lips i have the urge to peel (sounds gross dosent it XD), or that im VERY easily annoyed >.<....i hope that made sense >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I'm day dream alot, so much I usually fall asleep. X.x
And sometimes I'll say really obvious things that everyone glares at me for speakin'.. XP
The Mumblin' Master I am too. >_<

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Well I think mine is being extremely quiet to the point that people think like I'm a very cold person. :sweat:

Signature

I have way too many but my top three are:
Forgetting stuff all the time
Getting annoyed too quickly
Spacing out :sweat:

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I'll have to say mai anger problem ^_^' Sum times i cant control it :sweat:

I hold grudges, but you have to do something seriously wrong to upset me.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by toru07Well I think mine is being extremely quiet to the point that people think like I'm a very cold person. :sweat:

Same with me but it's more of that they forget I'm there :sweat:

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I'm very lazy, which sucks.

Deedster

''mamoru''

mine are that i forget things to fast ~_~''
only stupid things .. like clean my cast ~_~ i will forget.. XD

and when people say stupid things..
i say stupid things back ~_~'' better shut my mouth +_+
it only get worse ;_;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my worst trait...i would say the fact that i'm pretty much pessimistic and kind of bitter about certain things.also,i guess that i'm kind of quiet in public settings
*shrug*

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by Itami-Chanwell...*ahem* i was "thinking" since i did have a "your best trait"
thread it doesnt really hurt for a "your worst trait" teehee...buh ummm
newayz basically just wondering what your worst trait is and why....for
example mine is that i have a really really bad habit of peeling my
lips, like when i have chapped lips i have the urge to peel (sounds
gross dosent it XD), or that im VERY easily annoyed &gt;.&lt;....i hope
that made sense &gt;.&lt;

That is what I sometimes do, too! Hehehe! Something in common!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I want to die does that count?

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

I am a very cold-hearted person. I guess that started when my family told me more about their financial problems, which came way too unexpected.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by wickedchildI hold grudges, but you have to do something seriously wrong to upset me.

hehe.. i hold grudges too.. >_< if you do something that make me so angry or upset, i will probably remember forever.. lolz.. XD

Quote by KuaiI want to die does that count?

hmmm... :sweat: if that counts, it is indeed the worse trait i seen..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i guess my worst traits would be having a bad temper and procrastinating.
even my grammy calls me a bitch cuz i get so wild-eyed mad so easily... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

We all have bad and good traits!I think we actually have more than we say we have.My worst traits are"I ma stubborn,sometimes even selfish,I can seem to be very cold(maybe becuase I am afraid to expres my feelings sometimes),I can be also too sensitive,I speak too much(I even bore myself sometimes),sometimes bad(we all are),greedy(I really don't liek too mcuh to go shopping and spend money...strange for a girl),unusual case of person that gets bored at shopping...oh,now my friends will probably say that I ma not like that at all but I just can feel that I am a good person because I have so many defects!Feel like crying now!Why can't we all be good and caring people!?
I actually am a perfectioniste so I will never be pleased with myself so if you ask me I just tell you all the defects in the world and forget about the good parts.
I should stop now because I already feel like starting to say what I hate at me...it isn't good to be a perfectionist,not at all!See ya!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I have a good personality.... *hahah* get it? because every one who is famous and popular at my school iare really mean and not down to earth... so I guess that is the trait that is getting me shunned.... so it might be bad... hahah! no I am really arrogant sometimes... no that isnt the right word.... very sure of myself? I dont know... I am dumb and treated like dirt so yay!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i'm always daydreaming. ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i fall in love waaaay too fast, and it always ends with negative feelings at the end
i'm also really quiet and kind of serious so ppl think i'm mean. >.<

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by toru07Well I think mine is being extremely quiet to the point that people think like I'm a very cold person. :sweat:

Same with me but it's more of that they forget I'm there :sweat:

ah thts jus like me...

i don't like myself much so the list will be long if i say all of them ! i will say those who stays as i'm growing into an adult : lazy when it comes to other things that the ones interesting me ; i'm too shy sometimes and didn't have the courage to ask a simple question ; my eternal clumsiness that deserves to be in the records book ! and the one i hate and try to hide and change desperatly is egoism... i want to be pure and right but my intentions aren't this pure sometimes...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.