Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u ever won in a competition? - Minitokyo

Have u ever won in a competition?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I just won the inter-school competition between netball girls from diffeerent region of my country. It was a close call of vitory...9-10.My netball girls is the best!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Hey congratulations! Good Luck and Success always for you and your team!
I won a math competition when i was at elementary school. I dont know why, i dont like math...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

congratZzzzz...
bet you're jumping up and down with joy neh?
eh tou...
the only thing i remember winning that made me so happy was inter-school cheerleading competition :)
we practiced so hard and i paid off XD

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

I've won a few freestyle battles.....if rap even has any value on these boards........

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

In Super Smash Bros. Melee I won a 100-man stock battle with my friends. Lasted with 30 lives left. If that doesn't qualify as a competition, then don't count it.

-------------------------------------------------------
I got these pics from Bittorrent. You can thank me later.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I don't win many competitions -_- but I did win a prize at a disco for being the best dancer :D or yeah and i won an award for maths & science at school :D

Hey, I feel much better know. :) lol

Signature

I won a few championships with my baseball team and I also won an Xbox Live tournament for Rainbow Six 3.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Congratulations by the way...

And as for the question, just a simple Math Competition on school.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Oh yes, congratulations from me as well.

Got 1st in my school's annual track and field 4x400metres relay for sec 4 and 5 boys whee.

School awards and thats it. No real competition cause i rarely join them. I hate losing but i also hate winning too much.

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by SilentKnightI've won a few freestyle battles.....if rap even has any value on these boards........

Congratulations, man. You must be a very good freestyler. You must show me some of your rhymes sometimes.

Anyways back to the topic. Here's some contest I've won:

Literacy Writing Contest - 2 years straight ('98, '99)
Feature Writing [Division, Regionals] - 2 years straight ('98, '99)
Spelling Bee [Division] - 2 years straight ('98, '99)
I'm a Literature Demon.
I've also won many battle-raps, game tourneys and some drinking challenges.

I remember back then, when I was gonna recive my award, I went to the stage half-naked and everyone stared at me and I was like what???.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Hey!All of ya are always champions on ya on way......so don't worry if ya did not won't any competiton k?^_^

Signature

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

WELL I DID WON ON THE crosscountry before WHEN I WAS IN FORM 2........ BUT I GET NO 2 IN FORM 3....... I WLLL always NO 1 IN ANY champion chip......bye..... :)

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I've won a few competitions, sports competitions such as King of the Court where my team managed to survive a tournament of 15 other tough ballers (basketball of course)

And also I've won 4 Tae-Kwon-Do fighting tournaments as well.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Err not that I remember.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I've won many...but one that I remember in particular is beating two of my teachers in Starcraft....oh that day was such a joy to me!!! XD I'll tell you about it. I was Zerg, one of my teachers was Protoss(and VERY VERY good with him) and the other one was Terran. The one who was Protoss was like a GOD to everybody else, and the Terran one..erh..we beat him up, he beat us up. Well, I was playing against both of them, they ganged up on me, and then I made a bunch of Hydralisks and Lurkers and took both of their bases out.....Just wanted to tell you....Also I was paired up with another teacher in another battle, and we both won again! ^^ I've also won many competitions at school, such as spelling bees, Bible review write on the board the fastest things, Science reviews answer the questions stuff, and running in PE.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by CagariI've won many...but one that I remember in particular is beating two of my teachers in Starcraft....oh that day was such a joy to me!!! XD I'll tell you about it. I was Zerg, one of my teachers was Protoss(and VERY VERY good with him) and the other one was Terran. The one who was Protoss was like a GOD to everybody else, and the Terran one..erh..we beat him up, he beat us up. Well, I was playing against both of them, they ganged up on me, and then I made a bunch of Hydralisks and Lurkers and took both of their bases out.....Just wanted to tell you....Also I was paired up with another teacher in another battle, and we both won again! ^^ I've also won many competitions at school, such as spelling bees, Bible review write on the board the fastest things, Science reviews answer the questions stuff, and running in PE.

Good for ya Cagari!!!!!!

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm.. ^^ i didnt won alot of competitions..
i guess everyone have their own unique strengths..
i just won some medals in sports day, a maths competition and violin competition.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

hey, congrats to all who have won. :)

me? i just won 2nd place in editorial cartooning in high school, and for me that's something coz all of the contestants are good.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yes i have....essay competition ^_^

s9031496c

s9031496c

Congrats 2 all who won in contests and competitions. For those never....its okay try again, ya may not know your luck^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I dun think I have been in a competition before. If I did, I must have lacked the qualities to win it.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuI dun think I have been in a competition before. If I did, I must have lacked the qualities to win it.

No your wrong......you must have confidence in order to win. Believe in yourself pal...
I know ya can do it if ya participate...Ganbatte^_^

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.