Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u ever won in a competition? - Minitokyo

Have u ever won in a competition?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Prowler

Prowler

X-Box live gamer tag, Phoenix37

I won a Halo tournement once.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by NvisErr not that I remember.

Its okay....even I forgets sometime!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well i placed second in a karate tournie. if that counts. of course that was out of like 30 different women to so ...

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I won a beautiful baby competttion wen i was 6 months old but thats about it reli lol!

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

Only got second place in an art competition at school.... that was like 12 years ago... other than, I got first place for a graffiti competition against another buddy of mine.... and no, I didn't damage someones wall, it was on paper... at leaset I got some respect :)

Yes tennis games hehe ^.^ wow cool you won that congrats :)

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I won a Novice trophy for Slot car racing.
I will give more details after I look at the trophy.
It was a lot of fun.
I wish I had the time to get more involved in it.
I have not slot car raced in like two years.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

frozenpetal

Iceculed Red Roses

I havnt won an raffles or anything
but i got third at young designers last year- meaning i am pratically get into any design school in New Zealand. I guess u can call that a prize.

Other things are
trophies form swimming, netball, marching(agias ago)
Medals from Swimming, Tryathlons

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Yep! I've won mountain biking competitons, snowboarding compeitions, hockey tournaments, and soccer tournaments! Ohh and some track and feild stuff...but that was a long time ago

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i got 6 prizes for winning....

CHESS

MUHAHAHA XD

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I won second place on our National Chemistry Olympiad, regional last year. I got first in our Poetry Writing competition. I went to South Korea for the International Robotics Competition, but all I won was the friendship of the people I met.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

I won a dunking competion 2002,2003 and 2004.
3on3 Spriet tournement.
Got a MVP for 2005.
Thats for basketball.
For school iwon 2003 science fair...
I did few math competitions i won 1 or 2 (long time ago)
Bah thats about it i think....

Signature

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Mhh competitions in school some French awards Math and things like that...
But my best price I got was when I won at a sailing regatta (competition) the first price :)

Oh and not to forget congratzz to you all who've one prices

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Distintions and several gold tablets for the competitions from australia : Maths, chemistry, english, science, computer. Basketball tourney 1st, 2nd and 3rd... under 18 and 21. School marathon top ten. National english quiz competition. Medalist for the Olympiad Science at the national level. Was chosen to represent my country to Jogjakarta later this year. Badminton as runner up once inter school and table tennis at third place (inter-school)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.