Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why? - Minitokyo

U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why?

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

Surf the net since the com is beside my bed but i have ti watch tv cuz its is closer to the phone cuz ......................i have to take messages and such cuz Im the only one who knows proper ENGLISH................a gift and a curse at the smae time

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

surf the net.

nothing good on TV these days anymore...well...here in my place anyways.

Signature

I don't like watching TV because unless you have cable the only thing worth watching is 24. :sweat: But I do have Cable so I watch SpikeTV, Cartoon network, and G4. But I do surf the net, play video games, and watch DVD's way mor than I watch TV. Usually there is nothing on. My girlfriend loves Desperate house wives, cheaters, Divorce court, and those damn blind date shows, I will never watch them...ever. The oxygen network, the We channel, Lifetime and most of network television here in the states is just a waste of time.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

The way the computer is positioned, I can do both. I mostly watch TV in the evenings and surfing can be done anytime of the day. I get more out of surfing than tv, so I prefer surfing.

Quote by hellangelsurf the net.

nothing good on TV these days anymore...well...here in my place anyways.

Yep... I see nothing but reality tv shows

I definitely prefer the internet more there's a lot more to do. I have digital cable that has 900+ channels and yet only a small portion of them ever have anything worth watching on them

I do it all on my computer I have tv hooked up to it so i watch tv, anime and surf the web all on my computer

Surfing the net, TV is boring.

I actually try to do both at the same time, unless it is a new show or new anime on television. I use the television as background.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

lilpunkazz05

I'm such a D O R K

TV all the way... i seriously cannot live without the tv...internet...heh. it's fun at times.

zink

zink

cookie?

surf the net.

i always find something to do on the net.

Signature Image

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i've got both TV and a PC in my room so when i'm bored, dont have anythung to do on the PC and there's cool movie on TV i watch TV
And when there's nothing on TV i use computer. easy :)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

I prf. both of them I love watching the TV all day, but in the night I love Surfing in the Net

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoWhy choose when you can do both.
I watch TV while surfing the net or just plain using the comp. It's called multi-tasking. Wee!!! It's fun!!!

Man, that's really funny but you're right! Why choose if you can do both...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I'd rather watch T.V. but there is always crappy shows on...so I surf the net most of the time.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Well, I have have my TV on regardless of whether I'm surfing the net, but when I'm surfing, I don't really watch TV...so it's about even, eh?

I'm a T.V. viewer but it's more fun and enjoy in front of the computer surfing or chatting in the net than just watching alone in you room.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I surf the net cause I can also chat with my friends, come here, and make wallies!! ^_^ Korean TV isn't that bad; but TV these days does stink....I prefer playing games than watching TV, cause when you're playing games, you're thinking, moving, and yelling at the same time..... :nya:

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

sometimes i do both hahaha :) tv is on my side :P

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

there is about a month or so I las watched tv, i really dont like it, surf on the net is much better.

nesis

nesis

King of Insects

Network TV will make you stupid if you watch too much of it. I prefer the net. I only use the TV for my consoles and anime.

"Worlds collide without a sound and flames arise from frozen ground but nothing can bring back my faith you tried your best but i'm afraid that its too late" - Assemblage 23

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Surf the net.
TV in Germany and Austria plainly sucks. A lot.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Come on spit it out! TV or the net!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I prefer watching the TV...when there's something on. I HATE the end of season when all the new shows finish.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I love surfin the net now!!!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.