Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why? - Minitokyo

U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why?

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

surf the net, tv is boring XD

i pretty much never watch TV o.O
i get all my manga needs, news, information, and entertainment over the net.
so why should i hog the TV?

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I prefer surf on the net. I think that it is more interesting.

Surf the net. The only place I ever felt I had control over anything in my life.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I like better net. Even if I enjoy watching tv, but I can spend more time surfing on the net that watching tv.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

At the moment I watch TV while surfing the net....Crazy!!!! Greetings! :D

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Definately the net...I almost never watch TV. Even when I was younger I didn't watch it a lot, and there's never anything decent on

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by celebrilDefinately the net...I almost never watch TV. Even when I was younger I didn't watch it a lot, and there's never anything decent on

umm....ya think so???? When I was little I love watchin tv!!!!!
dunno why as I grow bigger......the net seem to take over my lifesyle*ummmm*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I prefer surfing the net... The television programs in my country are crappy...

violina

violina

detached from the world

It depends, they both get rather boring. I often shift between the two or do both.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

aww.. x_x
i like both... >_<
i can surf net to chat with my friends.. but i love watching TV too.. T_T
can i choose both?? XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

t.....v...? o_0

Computer 24/7 al da way

I prefer surfing the net :D but I have to share the net with my sis... T_T so I sometimes watch tv but nothing really interesting is on any more.... T_T

Signature

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

i prefer to surf the web...Don't like TV...tis booring lol

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

50-50 net mostly. the net has tv on it with my computer. the net also gives you what is going on with tv. so i say net. MAdlion ___________________________________________________________________________(...)

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I'm not watching tv at all coz there are no interesting things on it. I like to watch The American Chopper on Discovery Chanell (you know the motorcycle workshop) and sometimes Cartoon Netwonk Fosters Home For Imaginery Friends. I usually watch anime on my PC.
And the net is interesting i'm always doing something on it clicking and typing so i dont know when i dont pay my internet bills the tv's just fine... :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

surf the net is pretty fun.
i prefer net
but at times, like different days of the week something on tv might be more interesting to watch.

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

both =P

The only thing I use my TV for is viewing DVDs and playing PS2. The rest of time I'm online or reading.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

surf net. I rarely watch T.V.

Hmm, let's think, hmm! hard to tell... i think BOTH :)

Signature

crypthis

confusing reality

Quote by strawberrti'm sticking with the computer. i dont exacully "surf" the net, but do
other things. I cant even go watch tv since my bro is always hogging it
T_T

same herre :p

I like surfing the net. It gives you more things to do and you can do it when ever you want to. :)

I almost never watch TV. ^^; The INet is so much more interactive and entertaining.

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.