Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why? - Minitokyo

U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

Why watch TV if u can watch Anime instead? =D

I don't realy 'surf' the net. I just browse forums and post and stuff. I watch TV but not much. There are probably only about a total of 4 shows that I realy watch. Eh...I'd rather be out getting high or something actualy.

Signature

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hmm.. I'd have to say surf the net.. There isn't much on TV that I would actually watch, so therefore, there are a lot more things I would be able to do on the PC, or even the net.

On the otherhand, I'm also writing, so if I'm not on the PC, it's quite likely that I'm doing some writing/planning for my story.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Right now, I'm preferring to surf the net because I live on campus in a dorm so I have sucky cable...which consists of too many new and espn channels. If I was at home it would prolly be about equal. There are things I love and hate about both.

And when both start pissing me off, I read or draw. :3

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

I think its because i prefer to look at stuff on the net that i know i like instead of commericals and shows i dont really care about..very good question, you made me think..lol. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

i never watch tv any more. unless you consider dling the ep and watching it on your computer watching tv. so i guess i prefer to surf.

I preffer the net becuse tv startign to get boaring i may start watching naruto but other then that not to much. And im on the net at home and at work 24/7 sometimes :P

i dont have a tv, so just internet when i can -_-

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

During the week I waste time om mmy computer or watch movies or whatever on my pc. Weekends are for the Internet. Been a while since I watched tv, even a video tape.

All my watching material (mostly anime :) ) is in digital format anyway. And my pc is of better quality than our tv. And on pc I can choose what to watch when I want to.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Usually it depends how much my arms or wrists hurt. TV obviously requires less arm movement than the internet.

I do both at the same time

Signature Image

I surf the net just about every night and only watch TV occasionally. The net is so much more interactive.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i only watch tv when the the shows i watch are on. but there's always something on the net

Signature

I prefer surfing the net because it's more interactive.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I prefer surfing. TV really restricts what I can do since I only have basic cable (I don't even get the comedy network).

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Depends on my mood. If I feel like being passive, then TV for me.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

If I had to choose between the two...it would be the TV. You can't learn communication as easily if it were through the Internet. Well...the Internet DOES have lots of stuff...I guess it depends? 0_0

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

I like surfing the net more because there usually isn't anything on t.v.

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

in my place, all channel in here are totaly bored, so i prefer surf the net than watching TV, i only watch TV when i want to see some News channel, and Sport like soccer match or something like that (i like to watch Lega Calcio), and Anime of course ^^

Signature

its the comp for me.. watch tv only occasionally..

My Way Of Life

I prefer surfing the net over watching TV (unless movies count). Why? Because TV is full of cheesy ads, soap operas and reality TV. I despise all three.

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Quote by crsgI prefer surfing the net over watching TV (unless movies count). Why? Because TV is full of cheesy ads, soap operas and reality TV. I despise all three.

I totally agree with what u say.

Out of the two, I prefer to surf the net because there really aren't many shows worth watching on tv - most tv series are garbage.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

well, the only real commercials on the net are pop up ads, and i can close those. Plus i get all my anime from the net anyways, so I'd have to say i choose the net over watching tv.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.