Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has your computer crashed on you recently? - Minitokyo

Has your computer crashed on you recently?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Mine has.. it keeps freezing and shutting off T__T and it keeps on lagging. I think i need a new comp..

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

What operating system do you use? Since i use windows XP, it never freezes. Sure, programs crash here and there, but never to the point it freezes totaly.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

hmm my computer restarted on me like two weeks ago but thats about it.

Have you tired scanning for virus'/adware/spyware? I had to fix a computer once that was so bogged down with spyware that it couldnt even boot up....

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

My harddrives got corrupt and everything got fekked but I fixed it last night with some hdd fix shitty :P

Quote by strawberrtMine has.. it keeps freezing and shutting off T__T and it keeps on lagging. I think i need a new comp..

Format all drives, low-level format them all. Install a new copy of your OS and update all drivers and it should run like a panther again ;)

MSGNoodle

woot

strawberrt, if you can't find any software problems, then I'll bet that your computer is loaded with dust.
Dust is clogging the fans, which means more heat. Higher heat will slow down your computers performance, and a hot processor will definetaly show signs of lagging. If the processor gets hot enough then it's fail-safe system will kick in and the processor will instantly shut down the computer. Most processors have this option, I know all the P4's did, and most recent (1-2year old) AMD's have them as well. Most motherboards have a auto-restart function if the processor shuts the computer down.
An air duster can does the trick -- also its always good to have a vacuum handy to suck all the dust away.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

It only happened to me once while i was installing something!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Let's see.. nope. My computer has never crashed or froze on me what-so-ever! =P I know how you feel when I crashes and everything. T-T It sucks when it does.

[ Stellar x Shinn ]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Mine has been well behaved recently, but I'm putting together a new one shortly, so there's every chance something will go wrong ^^;; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.