Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do after school hours? - Minitokyo

What do you do after school hours?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by RizovI go shopping, cook something, eat and then I watch a DVD or play WoW.

You are really independant to cook 4 yourselves each day!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I also dream.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm, after school I usually go to my clubs and then hit the library to finish my hw. I'd rather do it there then at home because my house is really distracting. The tv's there with the playstation 2 and not to mention the computer! Lol, yea I just prefer getting it done there..Then I go home and eat...and then take a nap and study and then go on the internet to play games or chat. Yep yep, nothing out of the ordinary.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Well, not particularly. I may hang out with some friends, just wandering around the streets or going for some drink, shopping seems to be a great idea since I love shopping a lot ^_^ and tons of other things I can do ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

study, do my homework...but I'll be able to get all that done (I hope) on campus, because I have a "light" schedule (I'm starting my freshman year of college) and I'll be on campus from 7AM to 5PM (not by my choice; my mom will be driving me).

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

sleep if i don't have other activity

I play videos games, do homework or (most likely) go on the computer. I sometimes have friends over.

-Zero-

-Zero-

Rockman Zero

Doing homework or using computer.

Signature
Force always be with you.

aog506

~Burn It All~

I used to hang out with my friends in high school and drive somewhere to watch a movie or eat for a couple hours.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

take a nice nap. from all the other naps I do in school. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuI also dream.

\
Dream of what????

Signature

go to my laptop and search all night long.

mOochaN

A L O N E

uhh.. back when i was in high school,.. me and my friends will just hang around the park in front of our school till round i dunno.. just chatting, coz we dont feel like goin home.. xd... lol... but mostly i just go straight home with my friends.. blabbering my mouth.. lol.. and then, rest.. eat a little bit.. rest.. do homework.. go online... do some more homework... doodles... then go online again.. nd then doodles before sleeping.... nd then sleep.. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I do homework... that's it. For the rest of the day, besides studying. *Sigh*

Sometimes I have time to use the computer, though to update my site and study different languages that I haven't learned yet (like Perl and Python). I still have 2 weeks of vacation though. *Is scared of going back to school*

I often hang with my friends in the canteen before going home or to the mall at around 4:00 PM. Then if there's nothing to do I go home immediately.

s9031496c

s9031496c

after school .....straight away to mt!!!

Signature

I watch anime, i play basket or i try to get friends

In the past, i'd hang out in malls with friends, catch a movie if there's time....
But now, basically my lessons end in the evening, so i just go back home and watch animes.

I go home because I'm a good girl besides if I don't go home early, I wont be able to finish my assignments and quizzes (average assign everyday: 4, average quiz everyday: 2)

Signature

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

um go home eat abit, relax then start homework that i get

world of warcraft :)

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

hmm... i go on the puter, play some video games, blare music, and then, eventually get to doing some homework here and there.

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

draw and homework. my life is so dull.... -_-

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

Continue to write a story.
Eat.
Take a nap.
Eat dinner.
Do my homework till 11pm
Sleep.

That is ALWAYS THE SAME. Nothing new, nothing interesting.
Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can watch TV for about an hour, no more than an hour -_-

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.