Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do after school hours? - Minitokyo

What do you do after school hours?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

I go home if I have alot of homework and do my homework alone (I cant concentrate with alot of people around xD).
If I have alot of time than I'll be with my friends, or if everyone is busy Ill just surf on the internet xD.

Signature Image

well i do my paper round, then i come home take a little break, then i make sure i have no homework left (i usually do homework on the day i get it and get it out of the way) then i study for like 1hr and a half, then i watch some t.v, then i eat supper, then i check some stuff out on the pc for like half an hour and then i go to sleep usually at 9-10pm

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

On mondays and wednesday, and some fridays I have japanese lessons; the other free days I go to the gym.

of coz playing games...better relax after school

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

after school i have to pratice the piano and then i would do my homework after an hour of praticing and eat dinner at night if i finish my home work i would sit in front of the tv and watch anime or go on the computer................unless the next day is a test then i would study that night
note:for some reason i always studies to the night before a test

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Nap! Nap! nap!!

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well I tend to sleep alot ( and proud of it ^^ )so yeah i sometime's sleep after school...

eat, watch tv, go to MT ... I have no life -_-

Signature

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Come to MT! ^^

Even in death, we triumph.

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

Do homework, use the computer, read my mangas, and play games.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

do homework, watch tv, and go on aim.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Switch on the computer......

Connect to the internet......

Start searching for stuff to download.....

Yeah... and I do this everyday.... XD

Take a nap, go for tuition if there is one on that day, surf the net and lastly do much hated homework.

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

do homework, watch anime, play warcraft, the usuall

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

when i was in highschool, in the winter i'd go snowboard everyday after school, in the spring usually sports. Yeah, haha, in highschool i didn't study that much. NOT good, you should study hard everyone!!! i studied hard in my last year of highschool, so i didn't go snowboarding as often, but i still did, but yeah, thats what i did in highschool!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

after school I usually go home put on my computer eat something and than see whats new in the inet^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Go on the computer, eat, do assignments, work on that essay I've been putting off for weeks ;)

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

get in the computer... draw, then do homework

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

here soon just homework lol

after school i go home watch some TV, do homework, eat, more homework, and sleep...
very very mundane...

study, hang out with friends, internet, and watch tv

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

surf on the net a lil bit.. then homework.. ive got planty of them T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmm, ride the bus home with my cousin... After she leaves I'll usually do homework then get online. ^^

mabey do my homework, go online, play paintball with my friend if we have time. sleep

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.