Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chocalate or Chewing gum? - Minitokyo

Chocalate or Chewing gum?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I definitely fancy chocalate.....those creamy,milk chocalate..melting in ones mouth.
Arg!!!! I want one right now!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by forumguidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

please do not create these threads

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chocolate :D i love chocolate :D
hhhmmmmmmm..... :D

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

I prefer both than one only because I like to have both the chioces.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Definately chocolate. I love chocolate ^_^

Signature Image

definately chocolate as chewing gum makes mem fell sick

Ooh chocolates rox to the max!!!!!!!! Chewing gum makes my jaw pain, but i wont deny it too XD

Deedster

''mamoru''

chocolate X'3
especialy switserse X"D
oeh X3 with notes XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! waahhhh!!! chocolate is yummm!!! it's said that choclate can put away your stress.... see.... chocolate is one of the desserts, and reverse the way desserts is written and you find stressed ^_^ and the one with reverse way usually is the reverse meaning. so desserts can keep you away from stressed ^_^ (such a fact-less argument...)

Neither. I don't like Chewing gum or chocolate, but if I had to choose I would pick chocolate because it doesn't stick on my braces.

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

chocalate chocalate chocalate chocalate! i love it!
dark chocalate is the best though

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

WELL I WILL choose BOTH OF IT because IT IS sweet AND NICE WHEN YOU ARE reading while having something IN YOUR mouth....lol..bye... :)

i will also choose both of them... :D

Signature
ThndRwv5

chocolate

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

i agree whit minna san, chocolate Rules!!! :) :)

:nya:

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.