page 1 of 1 15 total items

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

So, i was watching Cowboy BeBop and I realized i was singling along with the end credits song "The Real Folk Blues". I found this very odd because the song is in Japanese and, unfourtunately, I dont speek Japenese. I also realized I did this with the FullMetal Alchemist songs too.

So, do you sing along with songs in languages you dont know, or am I just weird like that?

Cancel

I don't think that that's all that weird. I do it for german and japanese songs. Although I have no idea what I'm saying.

• Aug 10, 2005

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

Cancel

yes, i sing along songs in Japanese and Chinese... and I find myself searching for the lyrics' English translation. which sparks my impossible dream of becoming multilingual...

so, no you're not weird... ;)

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

• Aug 10, 2005

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Cancel

I also sing along japanese song but I have no idea what I'm singing. But I do that with a lot of anime songs. Like Inuyasha, Fullmetal, Cowboy BeBop ect..

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

i just find it weird, because when i started thinking about it, i was remined of this girl would would sing a song in Spanish, but she couldn't speek a word of it. she could only speek Spanish when she was singing.

that, and i know im not pronouncing the words right.... even though alot of the songs have subtitles

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Cancel

Yep!! XD But I think u knew i did XD that XD I've got the Japanese music stucks in me so bad I singing it all the times and prob wrong too!! Oh no!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

dido. im positive im saying everyting wrong... but its so fun, and i dont know any better...

and at least you can sing, instead of croaking it out like me. he he

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

I do it all the time, whether the song is in Japanese, English, German...doesn't matter to me; if I can learn it I'll sing it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ai-no-eien5

ai-no-eien5

I eat anime...

Cancel

Yeah, its the same for me. I usually just go onto animelyircs "dot" com and look up the song, so i dont have to sing the words incorrectly ^^!

• Aug 17, 2005
Cancel

I sing alone too but my sister keep scream at me to shut up!
XD HA HA HA I like bugging her ^_^

• Aug 17, 2005

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

Quote by ai-no-eien5Yeah, its the same for me. I usually just go onto animelyircs "dot" com and look up the song, so i dont have to sing the words incorrectly ^^!

id do that, but i have a feeling that even if i knew the words, id pronounce them wrong

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

Cancel

lol yes I do all the time ^^ songs like Hamsaki Ayumi-Moments & the song from .//hack-Emerald Green stuff like that ^^ I also dont know what I'm singing but then later on I search for the lyrics and sing it in english then japanese agin XP hee hee

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Aug 19, 2005

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Cancel

Quote by yakushi-meikinyes, i sing along songs in Japanese and Chinese... and I find myself searching for the lyrics' English translation. which sparks my impossible dream of becoming multilingual...
so, no you're not weird... ;)

same here, I get the romanji lyrics, in that way it's closer to the jap lyrics when I "try" to sing it. :nya:

Signature

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Cancel

yes, 'try' is the key word for me too... even if i could pronounce it, it'd be all me-ified

Cancel

I love singing along, its so much fun! Everything just flows so smoothly.

• Sep 06, 2005

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.