Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sing Along? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

So, i was watching Cowboy BeBop and I realized i was singling along with the end credits song "The Real Folk Blues". I found this very odd because the song is in Japanese and, unfourtunately, I dont speek Japenese. I also realized I did this with the FullMetal Alchemist songs too.

So, do you sing along with songs in languages you dont know, or am I just weird like that?

I don't think that that's all that weird. I do it for german and japanese songs. Although I have no idea what I'm saying.

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

yes, i sing along songs in Japanese and Chinese... and I find myself searching for the lyrics' English translation. which sparks my impossible dream of becoming multilingual...

so, no you're not weird... ;)

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I also sing along japanese song but I have no idea what I'm singing. But I do that with a lot of anime songs. Like Inuyasha, Fullmetal, Cowboy BeBop ect..

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

i just find it weird, because when i started thinking about it, i was remined of this girl would would sing a song in Spanish, but she couldn't speek a word of it. she could only speek Spanish when she was singing.

that, and i know im not pronouncing the words right.... even though alot of the songs have subtitles

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Yep!! XD But I think u knew i did XD that XD I've got the Japanese music stucks in me so bad I singing it all the times and prob wrong too!! Oh no!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

dido. im positive im saying everyting wrong... but its so fun, and i dont know any better...

and at least you can sing, instead of croaking it out like me. he he

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I do it all the time, whether the song is in Japanese, English, German...doesn't matter to me; if I can learn it I'll sing it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ai-no-eien5

ai-no-eien5

I eat anime...

Yeah, its the same for me. I usually just go onto animelyircs "dot" com and look up the song, so i dont have to sing the words incorrectly ^^!

I sing alone too but my sister keep scream at me to shut up!
XD HA HA HA I like bugging her ^_^

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by ai-no-eien5Yeah, its the same for me. I usually just go onto animelyircs "dot" com and look up the song, so i dont have to sing the words incorrectly ^^!

id do that, but i have a feeling that even if i knew the words, id pronounce them wrong

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

lol yes I do all the time ^^ songs like Hamsaki Ayumi-Moments & the song from .//hack-Emerald Green stuff like that ^^ I also dont know what I'm singing but then later on I search for the lyrics and sing it in english then japanese agin XP hee hee

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Quote by yakushi-meikinyes, i sing along songs in Japanese and Chinese... and I find myself searching for the lyrics' English translation. which sparks my impossible dream of becoming multilingual...
so, no you're not weird... ;)

same here, I get the romanji lyrics, in that way it's closer to the jap lyrics when I "try" to sing it. :nya:

Signature

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

yes, 'try' is the key word for me too... even if i could pronounce it, it'd be all me-ified

I love singing along, its so much fun! Everything just flows so smoothly.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.