Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should students be given homeworks during school holdays? - Minitokyo

Should students be given homeworks during school holdays?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I felt its not fair 4 us students...We need to have abreak too...^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Its a school holiday...it means your taking a holiday from school=no homework lol

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

noooooooooooo....
as a student myself, i hated it when teachers gave homeworks during the holiday. even worse when they decided to have testing after the holiday which means that i have to spend the holiday studying...
in my opinion, it's the worst thing that they could have done and it's every evil of them.
:angry: :hmpf: ~_~

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Well we DO have summer...which is so very short. Though I do agree, that schoolwork should not be given during holidays...especially christmas!! My favorite!

Its not cool for teachers to give students homework for the hoildays. thats like your only time to relax and stuff :)

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

depends which holiday i mean if you have an exam when you come back, then your homework is revision, but summer no, i never go homework on during summer thanks god

No way! holidays are holidays. during the year we have so many studies so 2 months are just great to relax. though i must say that i have tons of things to do. studying japanese is really time-consuming. i consider it a hobby so even if i learn it it doesnt feel like normal studies.
i used to have hometasks at school that was no fun. In cardcaptor there's an episode 'sakura to natsuyasumi no shukudai". thats very close to the topic. but its presented from a different point of view which makes this episode really funny. also its nice to realize it doesnt concern you. poor sakura.

Quote by musicgeneratordepends which holiday i mean if you have an exam when you come back, then your homework is revision, but summer no, i never go homework on during summer thanks god

agree, and by the way, teacher that give homework for summer, they wanna keep us at home or sumthin...cuz we not going to have the same teacher next year anyway...y do they give us hw for... :sweat:

Signature
ThndRwv5

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I think it really depends on the class I mean if you have exams and stuff then yeah sure a little HW never hurt for review purposes. I was always against it back in school but now well going back and thinking on it do we actually learn anything I mean about 95% of kids actually do it the night before so what's the point for teachers to assign it when they know kids are going to do this

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

During the summer holiday, no way. The program for the next year isn't the same, so if they want to give some "homeworks", they need to give the lessons too and we have to learn all... So in fact, it won't be holidays...
Plus, a lot of students works during the holidays, to pay their studies (I'm in this) : you want to finish off me ? x_x

During an other holiday, it's "normal" : not really some homeworks, but revisions and revision exercices are often useful

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

It purely depends on the situation at hand if there is a test/exam then the hw will be actually good but if it's over a lond holiday (i.e. CHristmas, spring break) it would ruin the holiday time you have

DEPENDS

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

No there is no point because by the next semester you'll get
different teachers.

Unless if you are really unluck to have the same teacher twice.

Signature

I geuss if its work to sharpen the skills that are used generally. but other than that they shouldn't cause most people would for get or go on vacation.

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i dont like the idea of teachers giving us homework on holidays >.< it doesnt make sense to give us a vacation and give us homework, thats not what you're suppose to do or would want to do when you're on vacation x_x

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

They mostly do that to my school. It's torture! T_T

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hey if they give me homework i throw it into there face (not really) if they do they are EVIL no one should have homework over the holidays

No. What's the point of even going on break. Even though I had to do homework over the break.

No. They're quite useless: if you do homework when holidays have just began, you want to finish them as soon as possible to enjoy your break; and if you do them when holidays are over, you're gonna do the same 'cause you have to go back to school... Oh yes, you can also copy them from mate's notebook...

homework = evils anytime of the year, but during holidays???!!!!!!

give me Wing Zero, a big ass beam rifle and 2 minutes, we'll fix that ^_^

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

I FELT THAT homework IS VERY annoyingand disturbing, because IT takes OUR REST TIME TO finish THIS ......thing.........the .......teacher should USE thier brain TO think sometimes........ :angry:

i dont believe that would be a problem as long as its needed for example if the class is falling behind. but if not thats not fair... because why give homework when they know everyone will be busy including the teacher themselves

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

no,we do not need it over the weekend.in fact,that's one of the most annoying things in school for me.it drives me INSANE!so.yeah.no.never.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Not durin' major holidays/breaks.. XP
But, if it is a one day holiday I guess a little hw never hurts the student that much. ^_^'

i think that they shouldn't give us homework in holidays because holidays means relaxing and how does homework make u feel relaxed? lol

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.