Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should students be given homeworks during school holdays? - Minitokyo

Should students be given homeworks during school holdays?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Homework...homework...how I wish we don't have them and main clever!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

@__@ I feel strange.. xD but holiday homework is so common - so why complain? Personally I don't see the point of hating it lols. We all leave it to the last minute but it helps in the long run with your intellect.

- This Free Life Crisis -

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

No!!!!!!!!!

I hate Homeworks!!!!! :angry: Holidays means vacation, vacation means rest. Now how can I get rest when there's homework lying around?! No! No, I say! >_<

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

s9031496c

s9031496c

Thank so very much 4 postin everyone!

Signature

Teachers should know it when a school holidays arrive. Because teachers are also students once before. I will do some complaint to the teacher sometimes though. XD

They shouldn't!!! >=(
But, I'm in a prepa school and I have homeworks during hollidays T_T
They are torturing students XD

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I always thought it was a bad idea. It interferes with the actual vacation and it only serves to annoy the students. Resentment does not encourage learning.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Definitely not. Having homework during holidays just totally ruin the holidays for you.

s9031496c

s9031496c

LOVe homework anyone???

Signature

Na uh not cool for them to give us homework over holidays thats just mean lol i hated it in high school lol im hoping there wont be as much now in college :prays: lol

Signature Image

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

homework during the HOLIDAYS

a holiday is given so students can REST

not do your goddamn homework, you could go to school for that crap

Yes. Students have to suffer. Hahaha. :D

Now, talking serious. I think it's good to give them homework otherwise they will start forgetting anything that they learned. But I don't think teachers shouldn't give tons of homework, students also have the right to rest a bit. Just a bit. ;)

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I only know a few that get homework but it's because they are in AP or IB programs(smarter people) and in order to get ahead, they need to do it over the summer. It really sucks to do that ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Nooo. If they give out homework and we have to complete it during our holiday, it's not worth calling it a holiday

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

There is such a thing called as "overburn." As bruce lee once stated, paraphrase: Our mind is a lot like a tea cup. When you fill it, it must be constantly emptied for more tea. However, if too much tea is poured, it will overflow.

-repeat-

s9031496c

s9031496c

Homework is really a bother durin holidays!

Signature

Isn't this the eternal question? On one hand, you have a crapload of homework over the holiday, and part of it's taken up by doing it, which mostly amounts to reading a book or something, which can easily be done periodically over the break. On the other hand, you've got no work and slack off the whole time, then you're screwed when you get back to school, because your mindset is still in sleeper mode. Despite whether or not they give you work, it's still a break, and you'll spend, what? HALF the time asleep or partying anyway?

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

yesss i wan hw in the holidays so i dun get tht bored... it s benefit for us anyway.. but teacher nvr gives any

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by gpo1zephyrantheshaha... technically speaking no. That's why it's called a holiday. But
teachers are so evil that they torment their students. :pacman:

agree :D evil teachers

students deserve a rest after the horrible days of school >_<

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Yes, home projects, 1000 word essays. Bring it all out since i'm outta school already so it dosen't matter to me. XP

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I used to get some homework during the hols.

It's ok if you get some homework, it won't hurt you to do a little something during your time off.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

Quote by s9031496cI felt its not fair 4 us students...We need to have abreak too...^_^

YEA!FINALLY someone speaks UP FOR singaporean STUDENTS.too bad it wont help much for us even if everyone is against it T_T its a disgrace to the creator of english.he meant the word holiday to mean break and they've changed it to "load'em with work while you can!"

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well of course not darn teacher's give us a break....

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

well, just think about this : everything the teachers tell us to do, they'll have to check it themselves after u hand it in XD

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.