Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should students be given homeworks during school holdays? - Minitokyo

Should students be given homeworks during school holdays?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

Homework in general is a bad idea. We already devote 6 hours to school, why should more time be devoted to schoolwork?

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by shyguy570Homework in general is a bad idea. We already devote 6 hours to school, why should more time be devoted to schoolwork?

haha....yea I kinda agree wif you!!! I hat doin Hw especially does which is very difficult!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Depends on if ur hardworking or not i say a little work is fine to get us doing something...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

hmm i agree with this and i dont sorta like right now im on a "vacation" of sorts becuse of teacher inservice and then my college theres no classes on fridays but my finals are on tuesday and wednesday so they gave some homework for the long weekend (condensed courses suks) any how 2yr degree in 18 months time is great but it is crap not haiving classes on fridays =/ its so much homework and we run on 12week terms (total of 6 terms i belive)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

fine with that,but the no. of homework must be reasonable,so can also enjoy school holiday instead of taking the whole holiday just to finish up so much of homework

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well tomorrow is the last day of school for this term and i have already been given alot of homework ...stupid !!!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by kazuki-Well tomorrow is the last day of school for this term and i have already been given alot of homework ...stupid !!!

Poor Kazuki!!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yes but they should do it like my teachers they give homework on holidays like this

your homework over this holiday weekend is to have fun if you don't have fun you fail this class

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

It is not fair to have homework over holidays. We need breaks just as much as everyone else.

no, holidays are there for relaxing and recovering from the hard school days. i'd refuse tp do any homeworks if get any homework in my holidays.

The holidays are for relaxation. Tell me, how can a student relax when they're given tons of homework over the holidays?

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

no homework forever dude i havent had a break in this year =.=

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I'd say never once again. Right now I am already so burdened with school work even when it is not the holidays.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

no. we should spend our time with friends, family, and relatives and get a break.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

of course homework and the likes should be assigned during the holidays. learning and education should never cease. and what better way to stretch your mind than homework and studying? cheers.

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

dont like homework during holiday but i hate test after holiday more

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

The many reasons why I dread the reopening of school........ It never gets done before the day begins... I hate the holiday mood!

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

students shouldnt have homework in the first place: in my experience, the only time i actually learn anything is in class. . . the homework doesnt do jack

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

No! Students should be given a break. It's our holiday and we should enjoy it. Holiday is for relaxing ang taking your mind off school matters. Unfortunately teachers don't seem to understand the true meaning of holiday for us students.

Signature

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

hell no. and yet, i still have science fair and probably something else to do. it was even worse over thanksgiving break.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

aha i agree wif you guys but sum of my teachers gave me humworks to finish during the holidays and it is not fair!
the whole class totally disagreed but nothing happend...-_-

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I think they shouldn't. It wouldn't be considered a "break" or "holiday", then, and it should be labled as something else if teachers give any kind of homework. But, It'de take an evil teacher to do something like that.. >_<

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

NO! ofcource not, classes, then homework, that sucks, and even worst over holydays, then what is the point of the holydays... ~_~

Depends on the grade. This year I'm a grade 12 so I don't have much free time and I understand why. I think the younger grades should not be give anything to do though. It's not fatal for their academic career.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.