Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have ya ever late 4 anything? - Minitokyo

Have ya ever late 4 anything?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 153 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I 'am almost late 4 everything......school, meetings,club activities and gatherings.
Sometimes I felt i'm like Sakura-chan from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

That relatively speaks about who you are.

But I do get late most of the time. In class. Appointments.

My bad.

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i was late for schoool a few times, but meeting up with friend very ynlikely, always plan out and leave a bit early you shouldn't have trouble

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I'm rarely late for anything. I like to be on time for things.

Signature Image

Yeah same here. I'm never like to be late for anything, so I make sure that I'm on time.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Hey! i'am trying my very best 2 be on time even now...but things keep appearing at the last minute . I can't help it!^_^
God Bless!

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i am rarely late or ever really

although i have missed the bus in the mornings a few times XD, mighta been a bit late for school a few times prolly only by about 5 mins or so XD

Signature Image

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I'm mostly on time. But if I arrive late I feel kind of embarrased :P

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope for some reason I've always been early

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

when its important for me im never late. at school i was always in time but in case of the university its a lil bit different, once i was late with my groupmates for bout 40 mins so it was no use to attent the class. sometime 20 mins late is ok.
I like to be on time, but it depends on where you go. to have fun or to study

i'm always late T_T I've been late too many times that i cant count or name them all! >_<"

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I'm always early but i geuss it depends non the time of person you are. Also sometimes its a habit waking up late or even early. Im usually jsut on time for first days of school if not im late.lol.

Signature

Yeah I've been late to class sometimes.... Stupid friends. ^_^'

I try to be 10 minutes or so early, in case I get lost or whatever. Being late is undesirable anyway. You walk into a class halfway into a lecture and cause unwanted attention.

Late when meeting with people. It's really a bad habit I need to fix.

Im almost always in time but I always have to run to get there in time ^^

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

The Lameness of questions that people throw in order to gain extra levels on this forum, never ceases to amaze me :)

About being late, yes of course, I doubt anyone living among people has never been late to anything...

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

WELL I AM every TIME LATE FOR tution. apointment, AND MANY things..... I think I NEED TO BE MORE consistent....... ^_^'

yah, all da time. i was late yesterday when i told my friends i would meet them at one of my friend's house. but i wasnt like hecka late probably like 10 mins.

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

hell yeah, what a stupid question is that :P
but usually i'm not late because i oversleep or somethong...just because i've wanted to be late
:]

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Mostly waaayy too early.. O_O
Once in awhile I'm late. X.x

i am hardly late to newhere lol i lik to b on time and not make people wait 4 me but sumtimes i have to wait 4 them and it's not fun. ><

s9031496c

s9031496c

[i am hardly late to newhere lol i lik to b on time and not make people wait 4 me but sumtimes i have to wait 4 them and it's not fun.

That Happen 2 me too......See ^_^ I'm always not the only one late.....

Signature

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Im usually on time but I have to have my coffee in the morning before I do anything. Like once I was late for school but I just sat at home drinking my coffee until I was finish with it(Bad idea because I missed half of my semester finals). ^_^'

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 153 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.