Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have ya ever late 4 anything? - Minitokyo

Have ya ever late 4 anything?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 153 total items

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I'm sometimes late for things....like meeting my friends, Bible class, and TV shows....getting ready to go somewhere(it's like I'm always the last one ready, even if my mom tells me ahead of time!!) and it's always like I never sleep on my little sleeping curfew either.. ^_^' But sometimes I'm really early....I even get up at 7:30am cause my bus comes at 8:30...but who here doesn't wake up a few hours early? :nya: Usually I'm late cause I tend to procrastinate...alot.... o_0

mOochaN

A L O N E

yees.. i do.. back when i was in my country.. in high school.. i was late the whole year.. man.. that sucks...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Quote by s9031496cI 'am almost late 4 everything......school, meetings,club activities and gatherings.

same here.
I have a bad habit of being late.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Quote by s9031496cHey! i'am trying my very best 2 be on time even now...but things keep appearing at the last minute . I can't help it!^_^
God Bless!

Actually I'm not referring to you directly. As a matter of fact we have the same sentiment. ^^

This is a classic example of a hard habit to break. -.-

Quote by MuhammadThe Lameness of questions that people throw in order to gain extra levels on this forum, never ceases to amaze me

=O

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

*Sigh* Even now I'm always late. Dostanja???????

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm not always late so sometime. I barely getting late on school since I always leave early...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm.. O.o i'm always late to lectures or whatever that is related to studies.. lolz.. XD
but actually i'm kinda punctual with other things.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

no i hate being late. i'd rather be really early then late. there was this one time when i was in high school when my mom had gone on a trip so i had to wake up on my own with the help of my alarm clock and i was able to make it from mon.- thurs. and get up and go to school and not be late. but on friday the last day i had to get up on my own without the help of my mom telling me to get up i woke up heard the alarm and ended up falling asleep. then i woke up like 1 or 2 hours later and i saw the clock. i was so mad at myself it was like 8 something and school had started a while ago so i just got up changed quickly and just ran to school. good thing i lived near school or else i would have been really late. i almost got run over by a car because of trying to catch the bus to school. so i always try to make sure i'm early to things.

being late is the worst thing in the world.......
It's about your credit..

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by lingxuebeing late is the worst thing in the world.......It's about your credit..

Ya really think so?

Signature

Quote by s9031496cI 'am almost late 4 everything......school, meetings,club activities and gatherings.
Sometimes I felt i'm like Sakura-chan from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Sometimes late is batter than you come on time,lho!

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Killuwak

Sometimes late is batter than you come on time,lho!

Hey! ya cool man...

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by KilluwakMay I ask something?I'm a new member in here I want to know how to use this?

Sure....spit it out^_^

Signature

Oh,thank you?How old are you?Amd what is your name?

s9031496c

s9031496c

I'am Namie and is 15 in the comin' sept. How bout ya?

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am sometimes late, but otherwise, I get on time. It is hard to wake up early for school at 8:00 in the morning.

Nice to meet you, Namie.

You are pretty, amicable, affable, heartful, graceful, charming, elegant, wonderful, intelligent, laudable, dilligent, efficient, and so on (I ran out of adjectives in my mind for the moment)

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuI am sometimes late, but otherwise, I get on time. It is hard to wake up early for school at 8:00 in the morning.

Hey ya school start at 8.00 in the morning? Lucky you....mine stat at 7.00 in the morning*sigh*Wish my school start like yours......

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I sleep around midnight or later on. I stall on homework sometimes.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuI sleep around midnight or later on. I stall on homework sometimes.

Copycat!!!*Hey I'am kidding* Same here!

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

haha! Well I waste too much time since I don't have anything do like almost every afternoon.
I guess that is how I stall on homwork. I sometimes become lazy and lay off my homework for another day. Sometimes I do poor jobs that way.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shokuhaha! Well I waste too much time since I don't have anything do like almost every afternoon.
I guess that is how I stall on homwork. I sometimes become lazy and lay off my homework for another day. Sometimes I do poor jobs that way.

Hmmm.....ya sounding like my bro^_^

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well im kinda late for every thing n mostly school i cant wake up in time for that i JUST can't i usally go to class around play time the frst lunch thingy and i wish i never did go late because it all showed up in my middle term report Chuong Nguyen - 104 lateness
And 21 absence =[

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

but sometimes, I wake up so early when I don't have to. I wish it was the opposite: I wake up when it is necessary.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-Well im kinda late for every thing n mostly school i cant wake up in time for that i JUST can't i usally go to class around play time the frst lunch thingy and i wish i never did go late because it all showed up in my middle term report Chuong Nguyen - 104 lateness
And 21 absence =[

Too bad for ya......I wish we could turn time back and do things differently^_^

Signature

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 153 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.