Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have ya ever late 4 anything? - Minitokyo

Have ya ever late 4 anything?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 153 total items

I don't really like to be late. But i don't like to be early too.
So i usually calculate the traveling time and end up most of the times: punctual.
but yar, i've been late in several occassions :P

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by kaede85I don't really like to be late. But i don't like to be early too.
So i usually calculate the traveling time and end up most of the times: punctual.
but yar, i've been late in several occassions :P

oh you calcualte? I do that sometimes too. When I could be early for somethings, I stall until the last minute like when I go to my tutoring class, I usually walk there in 10 minutes, I took my time and was almost always late to class there.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Hey everyone....^_^ i'am not late for school today!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Quote by s9031496cHey everyone....^_^ i'am not late for school today!!!

HAHAH lolz your lucky unlike me i didn't T.T 11: 10 it a hard habit 2 break

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by kazuki-

good for you s9031496c, and too bad for you, kazuki

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Just try ya best okay my pal^_^So...how school today 4 both of ya my wonderful pal?

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Just try ya best okay my pal^_^So...how school today?

Hmm it was alright i had 4 hours of class Plus the teacher yelled at me again for my uniform but i cant complain it was alright what about yours?

s9031496c

s9031496c

Mine was typical.......usual Biology, Chem, Maths, Englilsh, Geography and social studies>
Breaks was funny though...a guy spills his bowl of noodles and yelled loudly"What the hell"and continue to curse loudly as he stomped away.....Shameless fellow!

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

hahha sound's like you had a great day compare to me Hey this is a question out of no whewre but do u have msn?

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-hahha sound's like you had a great day compare to me Hey this is a question out of no whewre but do u have msn?

I don't think so........>_<at least not yet!

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cMine was typical.......usual Biology, Chem, Maths, Englilsh, Geography and social studies&gt;
Breaks was funny though...a guy spills his bowl of noodles and yelled loudly"What the hell"and continue to curse loudly as he stomped away.....Shameless fellow!

Pretty weird. He should quiet down. If it was a pratical school day for me. I would recount my junior year. I will go to my first period: Math Analysis Honors (sometimes late and weary eyed and sometimes early and clear headed), then I go to Spanish 7-8 class (Thank God spanish is over. I hate spanish. I sometimes do my homework during SSR <Silent Sustained Reading> time), then it is break (I dun have a lot of friends so I go elsewhere during break, usually to my third period to use a computer for a while since break is 10 to 15 minutes), then U.S. History class is the funniest and easiest class that I ever had (I still remember about the people in my class, I would share those stories if you like to hear them), then it is Bio AP <Advanced Placement> (I got lazy in that class so I didn't do like how when I would've tried), then it is lunch (I usually skip it, but sometimes ppl bring me food, but I rarely buy food. Sometimes I have club meetings since I joined like 10 clubs, which I hardly participated in most of them), and then Chemistry (I was always early for that class and I found it relatively easy), and last of all, English (I had a great time conversing with the teacher), then I head home or to after school if I have any. So that is my days.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496cMine was typical.......usual Biology, Chem, Maths, Englilsh, Geography and social studies&amp;gt;

Pretty weird. He should quiet down. If it was a pratical school day for me. I would recount my junior year. I will go to my first period: Math Analysis Honors (sometimes late and weary eyed and sometimes early and clear headed), then I go to Spanish 7-8 class (Thank God spanish is over. I hate spanish. I sometimes do my homework during SSR &lt;Silent Sustained Reading&gt; time), then it is break (I dun have a lot of friends so I go elsewhere during break, usually to my third period to use a computer for a while since break is 10 to 15 minutes), then U.S. History class is the funniest and easiest class that I ever had (I still remember about the people in my class, I would share those stories if you like to hear them), then it is Bio AP &lt;Advanced Placement&gt; (I got lazy in that class so I didn't do like how when I would've tried), then it is lunch (I usually skip it, but sometimes ppl bring me food, but I rarely buy food. Sometimes I have club meetings since I joined like 10 clubs, which I hardly participated in most of them), and then Chemistry (I was always early for that class and I found it relatively easy), and last of all, English (I had a great time conversing with the teacher), then I head home or to after school if I have any. So that is my days.

Arigatou gozaimasu 4 sharin' your school day^_^
You really enjoy yourself do ya?

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496cMine was typical.......usual Biology, Chem, Maths, Englilsh, Geography and social studies&amp;amp;gt;

Pretty weird. He should quiet down. If it was a pratical school day for me. I would recount my junior year. I will go to my first period: Math Analysis Honors (sometimes late and weary eyed and sometimes early and clear headed), then I go to Spanish 7-8 class (Thank God spanish is over. I hate spanish. I sometimes do my homework during SSR &amp;lt;Silent Sustained Reading&amp;gt; time), then it is break (I dun have a lot of friends so I go elsewhere during break, usually to my third period to use a computer for a while since break is 10 to 15 minutes), then U.S. History class is the funniest and easiest class that I ever had (I still remember about the people in my class, I would share those stories if you like to hear them), then it is Bio AP &amp;lt;Advanced Placement&amp;gt; (I got lazy in that class so I didn't do like how when I would've tried), then it is lunch (I usually skip it, but sometimes ppl bring me food, but I rarely buy food. Sometimes I have club meetings since I joined like 10 clubs, which I hardly participated in most of them), and then Chemistry (I was always early for that class and I found it relatively easy), and last of all, English (I had a great time conversing with the teacher), then I head home or to after school if I have any. So that is my days.

Arigatou gozaimasu 4 sharin' your school day^_^You really enjoy yourself do ya?

I was just being specific.

s9031496c

s9031496c

You are one cool guy who never fails to be specific*giggles*

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cYou are one cool guy who never fails to be specific*giggles*

lol

s9031496c

s9031496c

Whatever...^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cWhatever...^_^

*smiles at you brightly*

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shoku

*smiles at you brightly*

* Grins at ya cheekily*Whats the matter?

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by Shoku

*smile(...) at you brightly*

* Grins at ya cheekily*Whats the matter?

nothing is.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Yeah right!

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

wait, you have msn messenger?

Sometimes only when I tend to forget.
But this rarely happens, because I always have my celfone and organizer to keep me updated. Usually I'm the early bird or just in time.. :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shokuwait, you have msn messenger?

Nope! gomenasai lol..

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by Shokuwait, you have msn messenger?

Nope! gomenasai lol..

How would we transfer things online then?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 153 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.