Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 eva live action movie - Minitokyo

eva live action movie

Tagged under Neon Genesis Evangelion

page 1 of 1 21 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i love evangelion and am looking forward to this movie, but i dont know any casting and dont know who should be cast

i just want to know who you guys think should be cast
just name asuka rei and shinji please
if you decide to comment

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

Hi , then , the cast is: (for
The Draws : Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
The Story : Hideaki Anno
The Eva's Design : Ikuto Yamashit
The cast :
Shinji : Ogata Megumi
Asuka :Mayamura Yûko
Rei : Hayashibara
Ritsutko : Yamagichi Yuriko
Kozo : Kiyogawa Gennu
Lorentz : Mugihito
Kaji : Yamadera Kôchi
Toji : Seki
Aida : Iwanaga Tetsuya
Misato : Mitsuishi Kotono
Gendo : Tachiki Fumihiko

From the Movie :
The voices

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by screenlookerGodfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Holy Crap! Kingdom of Heaven!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, since it's Hollywood, it will probably be Americanized, so the actors would be American...

Shinji: Tobey Maguire - awesome actor and he can look fairly young, although he's usually a minimalist...
Asuka: Allison Lohman - she seems to be a pretty good actor and is has played bright happy roles, but can also do moody
Rei: Anna Paquin - seems like a quiet actor, but very good with underlying emotions

Allison Lohman and Anna Paquin have also voiced-acted in anime with good dub--Allison Lohman in Nausicaa and Anna Paquin in Steamboy.

eww...shinji's a japanese...he can't be toby...does shinji sound american to you?

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by ShinMegumieww...shinji's a japanese...he can't be toby...does shinji sound american to you?

Everyone except 1/2 of Asuka is Japanese, but as I said before, since it's made in Hollywood, it's going to be Americanized. Everyone will turn American.

Look at the American versions of the Saw and Ring movies. Everyone in those movies are American.

Thats true. I saw in some site, dont remenber where, who must be the cast. And they where americans... there dont say who must be rei, but said who may be shinji and asuka. Hollywood... argh. They couldnt do something more original? Why the fucking american cast for an anime? It will be terrible see an american shinji! Imagine rei...

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by vincerThats true. I saw in some site, dont remenber where, who must be the cast. And they where americans... there dont say who must be rei, but said who may be shinji and asuka. Hollywood... argh. They couldnt do something more original? Why the fucking american cast for an anime? It will be terrible see an american shinji! Imagine rei...

I think the site would just have speculation, since there's not even a director yet. But an American cast is not so bad. Aeon Flux is anime and the main character is played by Charlize Theron (spelled wrong).

Kiyomaro-CP9

Justice....

I never thought a Eva moie wold happen..

Yes. I'm a One Piece lover.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I hope this movie is good. There's a lot going against it...

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by tidus123456Hi , then , the cast is: (for
The Draws : Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
The Story : Hideaki Anno
The Eva's Design : Ikuto Yamashita
The cast :
Shinji : Ogata Megumi
Asuka :Mayamura Yûko
Rei : Hayashibara
Ritsutko : Yamagichi Yuriko
Kozo : Kiyogawa Gennu
Lorentz : Mugihito
Kaji : Yamadera Kôchi
Toji : Seki
Aida : Iwanaga Tetsuya
Misato : Mitsuishi Kotono
Gendo : Tachiki Fumihiko

From the Movie :
The voices

Completele agreed!

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i want Al Pacino as Shinji's dad...supercool Godfather style...

Misato should be Angeline Jolie.

Shinji should be Toby MacGuire as suggested earlier, he would play this role just right for he has that cowardly look on him as well, plus he looks normal.

Brad pitt should be that smoking dude behind the scenes (whazzisname?)

Rei (ZOMG) must be played by Winona Ryder! she should have the right looks, sweet and innocent, yet cool to play, and must be cold. (her role in Girl, interrupted impresses me she can play this sort of character)

Asuka...i think any blonde superstar would work...didn't like her anyway, however, i think they should choose a lean one, and not a fat american...(someone said she might be played by a voluptous star...)

That second in command that is always with Shinji's dad, should be played by...dunno...need a skinny old fella, Perhaps the guy who played Magneto in Xmen?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

you guys suck at guessing casting..tssk tssk;

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/David606/casting1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/David606/cast2.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/David606/cast3.jpg

imo, the movie (if ever made) will suck big donkey balls

Signature Image

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by DevildudeThat second in command that is always with Shinji's dad, should be played by...dunno...need a skinny old fella, Perhaps the guy who played Magneto in Xmen?

Haha cool! Anime Insider agrees with you. Ian McKellan would make a good Fuyustuki. Hilary Duff wouldn't make a good Asuka though, as Chiaki Kuriyama would not make a good Rei. I'm not sure if Hilary Duff can portray the depth of emotion any of these characters require and I don't think Chiaki can speak English.

i have no idea and i'm against the whole idea anyway because i have nil faith in hollywood and they are going to KILL IT. but i agree with kojiro abe from animerica that shinji should be played by some japanese-american guy, asuka should be played by a red-headed german girl and rei "for the love of god" should be played by a japanese girl. i think it would help also if they made asuka full-german (if you're strongly against this please don't hurt me! ^^)

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

yeah
i have seen those pages so read this post before you just go thinking that i didnt know that already
but i am pretty sure that they havent decided on the cast yet
and that those may have been what the magazine thought the casting should be
i do think that some of those would fit in there, but not all of them

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

They haven't decided on a cast yet. Isn't that the point of this thread? They've yet to even find a director.

they're making a movie?
*is a little slow on the uptake*
x_x

I have a bad feeling that (if they really are gonna make the movie) it will garbage :hmpf:
It just won't be the same experience as the anime. Daniel Radcliffe as Shinji?... :sweat:

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by FinlixI have a bad feeling that (if they really are gonna make the movie) it will garbage :hmpf:
It just won't be the same experience as the anime. Daniel Radcliffe as Shinji?... :sweat:

NOOO! The article was just making it's "best choices" list for a cast. Just speculation!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Live action movie of Evangelion?! I have heard about it, but I dont like it at all. The anime is the best choice. The feeling will be totally ruined if they show the live action movie. These are my opinions, and I like them (but 90% doesnt ^^)

Signature Image

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

There's actually a movie for it? O.o *GASP* I wonder how they'll make the Evas out...

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.