Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cagalli+Athrun VS Kira+Lacus - Minitokyo

Cagalli+Athrun VS Kira+Lacus

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

I <33 Cagalli and Athrun as a couple! They are my fav couple acually... Lacus and Kira are okay too.. but Lacus sometimes scares me with her kindness (at least she is nice :D) Plus, cagalli+athrun both are strongwilled.

But if you think about it, theres no way cagalli and kira can be a couple, and lacus and athrun are too different XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Quote by strawberrtI &lt;33 Cagalli and Athrun as a couple! They are my fav couple acually... Lacus and Kira are okay too.. but Lacus sometimes scares me with her kindness (at least she is nice :D) Plus, cagalli+athrun both are strongwilled.
But if you think about it, theres no way cagalli and kira can be a couple, and lacus and athrun are too different XD

Cagalli and Athrun all the way

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

athrun and cagalli are my favorite anime couple

Signature

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

kira and lacus ^^

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

cagallit and athrun, i'd say Kira but Lacus suks

Gamertag:legendz009

I like Cagalli and Athrun. they look sooooo cute together. ^_____________^ cagalli AND athrun ALL THE way!!!! =)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Nobody can beat Kira and Lacus. even Dullindal fears them.

Pride comes before the fall

Quote by Rai1eNobody can beat Kira and Lacus. even Dullindal fears them.

hahaha ur like my friend elisa! shes like FEAR THE couple lacus AND KIRA they'll WILL RULE THE world!! *sees her doin this lame evil laugh* hahahahaha

Athrun-n-cagalli all the way. They're such a cute couple! XD

Signature Image

hingerhe

The One Who Died

Cagalli and Athrun all the way! Gahh, I love them together! But Athrun should stop being such a jerk. =K

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

anjo

nouqhou

Quote by strawberrtI &lt;33 Cagalli and Athrun as a couple! They are my fav couple acually... Lacus and Kira are okay too.. but Lacus sometimes scares me with her kindness (at least she is nice :D) Plus, cagalli+athrun both are strongwilled.

yea i agree!! i <3 cagalli and athrun too!! they're so kute together!! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cloudi

Cloudi

Fields of Hope

Kira and Lacus!! Just look at my sig

Signature

Kira X Lacus forever! :)
http://ambianze.net/dance

Kira and lacus forever ^^

As a couple I would have to go With Athrun and Cagalli, they act like they're together.

KIRA AND lacus ALL THE way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always perfer KIRA n lacus over ANY other couples =]

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Asuran and Lacus =]

If that won't do i'll pick Kira and Lacus since it has Lacus in it.

I prefer the Cagalli and Athrun couple but in no way does that mean that I don't like Kira and Lacus. The thing is, Cagalli and Athrun are far more entertaining - their emotions (especially Cagalli's) are more extreme and, of course, there's always the angst. Kira and Lacus, in comparison, are more peaceful and guided but there's this underlying feeling of depression everytime I watch them together.

-Sigh- Seriously, what is this? The Gundam SEED/-Destiny series is more a soap opera than a Gundam series. The characters are too ruled my their emotions and desires... where's the restraint? And it's funny because fans take all this in like it's the greatest thing in the world.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Kira and Lacus.

Athrun & Cagalli's relationship aren't getting any better(getting worse in my opinion).

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

i agree with hingerhe that sometimes athrun can be a jerk but cagalli and athrun are so cute together! athrun and cagalli all the way! lacus and kira are cute too tho. ^_^

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by NvisKira and Lacus.
Athrun &amp; Cagalli's relationship aren't getting any better(getting worse in my opinion).

seems so, Athrun is liked by many girls......but don'tworry, he is loyal to Cagalli, he won't change his feelings to her easily.

Pride comes before the fall

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.