Sleep and the first day of school....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

Do you ever get a "sound" sleep the day before school?
I know that alot of my friends say they got nervous and couldn't get to bed on-time.
What about you ?_?
:)

Cancel

Same here, i sleep till 4 or 5:00am!, and i only had two hours to sleep >_<

Signature Image

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

Sometimes I get nervous the day before the first day of school! But mostly I am not! I get excited for school but than later on in the year, I was starting to think school is very boring!! Don't some of you think that way?

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Aug 11, 2005
Cancel

No I force myself to go to sleep. XP Gotta look good for the first day of school.

• Aug 11, 2005

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

Quote by AlishaNo I force myself to go to sleep. XP Gotta look good for the first day of school.

lol.... same here same here... :) >.<

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cancel

Because of my horrible insomnia I never get sleep..... I have to overdose on sleeping pills just to get a four hours worth of sleep

Signature Image

Cancel

Quote by MagicianFairySame here, i sleep till 4 or 5:00am!, and i only had two hours to sleep >_<

same here, fall to sleep in classes ^_^'

Signature
ThndRwv5

• Aug 11, 2005

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Cancel

to counter that "its hard to get to sleep for the first day of school thing" i work really hard and do alot of physical activity. then im dead tired and i sleep well.

• Aug 11, 2005

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

Cancel

personaly i never really get a sound sleep i'm always half asleep i'm kinda paranoid and during the year
(including school) i only want/need 2 to5 hours of sleep at night (or less )i'm nocturnal so i'm known
4 making a habit of sleeping in class ans the bus and at lunch. i sleep so much my friends are
worried that one day i'll die in my sleep ,but i just laugh and say "well sleep is the cousin of death" that doesn't
seem to make them feel any better.

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

• Aug 11, 2005

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

I never go to bed on time the night before. Nothing really special happens anyway so what's the point

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

eh...I try to fall asleep before midnight, but it usually doesn't work...heh.

Signature Image

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

Cancel

I usually don't fall asleep until midnight even though I goto bed early.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

• Aug 11, 2005
Cancel

its hard for me because during the summer i sleep at 3 or 4am so when i try to sleep early it never works for me. I say to myself that i will try to sleep early a few days before but i never do it.

• Aug 11, 2005

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Cancel

I usually stay till very late at night the day just before school as I think better hang on the com and chat with ya guys and my schoolmates as on weekdays I 'm very busy with school activities!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Cancel

WOW I never have trouble sleeping. My body always crash around 10:00 in school days and always seem to wake up around 4:00 (being in the swimming team is a pain) so I seem to never have trouble sleeping I guess!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Cancel

yeah, i have trouble going to bed early because i'm an insomniac, and what would make it worse is if i was too nervous! so i have a hard time sleeping well before the first day of school cuz i keep thinking about it and that makes me stay up.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

• Aug 11, 2005

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

On my High School days, nope because I always see the faces of my classmates over and over again. But when I started College, I got that feeling but unlike your story I sleep early and got up too early...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cancel

i cant get to sleep
i jsut get worried about all the shity teachers and how much homework ill get
:( damn school
cant wait till its over

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Cancel

nope! i can get to bed on time the night before school! but i hae to wark on getting up the week before so i dont look like crap. so since i wke up so early i get tired at night easier so its easy to just go to sleep at about 11 or 10

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

• Aug 11, 2005

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Cancel

Not really. I sorta get a bit anxious and can't fall asleep right away.
Then I end up waking up before the alarm goes off. Now it will be even worse!
I'm starting college this year! *gasp*

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cancel

I used to get nervous before the first day of school then it stoped and I can get like 3 hours of sleep and I'll be ok(cuz I sleep in my classes ;) ) :nya:

Cancel

Oh yeah. Everytime the first day of school comes...I'd be be wide awake til' 5 AM. Thats what happened to me last year. Well at least I got to sleep 1 hr. -^^-

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Cancel

nope never.... i get so nervous that school is comingt he next day so its hard for me to sleep....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

• Aug 11, 2005
Cancel

not really, i'm too nervous to sleep >< i worry about how i look and stuff.

• Aug 11, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.