Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sleep and the first day of school.... - Minitokyo

Sleep and the first day of school....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

For high school, no because you basically see the same people year after year. After High School is a different situation though.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

the first day of school i always have trouble falling asleep since im used to staying up during vacation. and plus yeah i get a little bit nervous too, so like i only get about 4 hours of sleep. but then i get over the nervousness and stuff so im able to get enough sleep after :nya:

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

PinkPanther35753

PinkPanther35753

Love? Can you discribe it?

me i am worried the day before but when i get to bed i only take about an hour to get to sleep it takes me that long because when i am exicted or worried that is how long i think about it lol

Love is like Gravity, it pulls you toward the earth, just as you are pulled toward your lover.
Signature Image

Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Princess of all bandicoots

I never get good sleep before the first day, and I'm not even nervous or anything. Perhaps it's dread. That and the fact I wasn't used to going to sleep untill 3 am (thaaaank you summer vacation!)

Abandicoot (thanks for the sig "Limefreak") Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

>_< i can [url=null]never[/url] get a good nitez sleep the day before the first day of school cuz im always so nervous! >_< that and because i hate the thought of thinking "damnit vacation'z over gotta go back to hell....*cough cough* i mean school" :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i can never get a sleep well before the first day of school because i always stay up late and i revert to my earlier time too late or maybe i'm a bit nervous ^_^

Signature Image

I can sleep, but just ... ~5 hours. I'm nervous, yes xD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.