Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Un-RAR problem [crc errors] - Minitokyo

Un-RAR problem [crc errors]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Hi everyone!
I got a serious problem... I just can't unrar any files that I have downloaded from net and were archivised in .RAR extensions!
Always at the end of unpacking an CRC ERROR occurs and I can't do anything....
Please Help....

Signature

Grotstalk

Grotstalk

The Almighty Sith

Whitch version of WinRar do You use? Use 3.41 - as far as I know, this is the newest version - older ones can't manage some new archives. (Or everything U download is damaged archive :)

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I got the WinRAR 3.4 and i dont think that every downloaded archive would be damaged
remember the sith lords incident

Signature

Well you can repair the files, just un rar and when it pops up the screen mentioning the problem, close that and find in the menus of winrar repair file or something like that. With this you can save some part of the file but i don't think the whole of it.

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

interesting...I will try it
thanks Hazuki!!!

Signature

shague

shague

sexy hair

If all else fails, try re-installing winrar.

The only geeks that are allowed to have tans are band geeks, and they hate it with a passion.

#JapaneseLover#

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.