Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam SEED has a 3 movies! - Minitokyo

Gundam SEED has a 3 movies!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

This really surprised me O_O My friend told me that there are going to be 3 MOVIES of Gundam SEED!! Yay! The first SEED movie is already out, like last month. The second one is coming around September, and the other I cant remember T_T So excited! I started freaking out when my friend told me :P

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

ooo i can't wait, i jus love gundam seed ^__________^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

These movies are only recap movies with some extra footage added in certain scenes. The third movie will feature the 10 min OVA - To The Stars that told what happen to the remaining character at the end of the war instead of leaving it at the original ending from the TV show.

Signature

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

Quote by AzstraphThese movies are only recap movies with some extra footage added in
certain scenes. The third movie will feature the 10 min OVA - To The
Stars that told what happen to the remaining character at the end of
the war instead of leaving it at the original ending from the TV show.

Yeah! I bet they're just going to have a summary of everything that happened before... Then maybe some love scenes of couples and declamation of peace, etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by zen8192

Quote by AzstraphThese movies are only recap movies with some extra footage added in
certain scenes. The third movie will feature the 10 min OVA - To The
Stars that told what happen to the remaining character at the end of
the war instead of leaving it at the original ending from the TV show.

Yeah! I bet they're just going to have a summary of everything that happened before... Then maybe some love scenes of couples and declamation of peace, etc...

Yeah it'll probably be like the Blue Gender movie which was jus tthe series only summarized. Although what would be the point behind 3 movies.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

hehe. sorry to burst your bubble. but don put too much hope into the movie :)

Damn when are they going to make a movie that isn't a recap? Seed Astray? why dont they make a movie about that?! ?

Signature

>.<

anjo

nouqhou

wow!! can't wait!! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I need to get the first movie....0.0 I love Gundam SEED.....are DVDs of Gundam SEED Destiny out?

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Aww, I was so excited when I heard that there were going to be Gundam Seed Movies...Now it turns out that there just recaps?! Damn....I was so happy too! :hmpf:

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Why don't people tell me things no one told me about the frist two!
Not fare!

delay me to see it

The movies called here are actually called "specials" in Japan. They are mostly recap with some new scenes though. From what I heard.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i hate recap specials which they try to pass off as movies/OVAs. It's like the Bleach Jump Festa special. It was just one of the eps with a little extra stuff.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Like everyone said they are recaps with extra scenes.
But it's not as annoying as recaps in the serie :P
If you liked gs, you can watch it.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I have seen the 1st movie. I'm not too impressed with it like I was with the TV series. To me, it felt like it was missing alot of the excitement and it looked like just another generic mecha show. If I had watched this first, then I would not had bothered to watch the tv series at all.

Signature

i still havent figured out if im going to buy them or not. i already have the the full 10 dvd set at home. ^_^ but still i may buy it.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

It's mostly recap, but I'm glad that there are some new scenes.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Really there will be a Seed movie..................man I can't wait for it.................................................

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Quote by Snow-HimeReally there will be a Seed movie..................man I can't wait for it.................................................

buy it at best buy, its cheap.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Really? I'd watch them =]

only recap and stuff

they're mainly recaps with only a few added sceens..nthg much of importance..bt i really like the ending they made for the second movie....nice sceens of our 2 fav couples!~

ShinoMatrix

ShinoMatrix

to infinity and beyond

I think recap movies just underplay the whole anime... personally, the wait and length of full length series is what ultimately gets me to the emotional high and immersion with the series that in the end satisfies my love of the anime and recap movies just don't have that length factor... I always say it nowadays; there's too much non-fat or low-fat crap in the supermarket... can't somebody make me my yoghurt with FULL FAT?!

Yeah... I don't really care much for these "movies"

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.