Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you choose 3 million dollars over your friends? - Minitokyo

Would you choose 3 million dollars over your friends?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

No way O_O! My friends are the most important to me (other than family) and they are what keeps me happy and active! No money can replace friends...

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

No. Three million is simply not enough for me to do something like that. When we get to about 100 mil. and up, I'd do it though...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

nope i dont think i would do it only if it was this one kid......but anyways i wouldent

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

yea i need more money in order for me to give up my friends. lol. i don't have many friends anyway so it doesn't make much difference. sad i know but not everyone is showered with blessings from god.

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'll choose my friends but since I have no friends I'll choose the 3 million dollars, hehehe!

*evil laughs*

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

NDtcC

NDtcC

~DeViLboy~

I would... cuz i don hav any friends at all... hihihihi!
even if i hav friends i will still choose the 3 million, cuz ppl can change and money Can't.

~~LiFe IS A MesS~~

Signature

~~ENjoY IT WhiLe YoU CaN~~

YumYum-Chan

YumYum-Chan

SasuHina

No thats so cruel ! XD; im very devoted to the whole cheesy friendship is power stuff! I would choose my friends! yea friends Aare power XD

Signature

Sasuke X Hinata
A sweet innocent girl and a cold hearted boy . . . v

Nope I wouldn't do it :nya:

nope, i choose my friends

Signature
ThndRwv5

I'd probably chose the money. Since I can do a lot with 3 mil. Then after I spend it all I'll just make more friends. ^_^

i don't think that answer counts. Anyway, I would still chose the money, since I've had a lot of people that were my "friend" but then turned out to be some backstabbing jerk. :X You can trust money, since it just sits there, but you can't always trust people.

hmm... i would choose my friends, cause i wouldnt be able to deal with all my friends hating me ='(

MAdlion Here
The moey would be in the bank. Friends come they go. you keep moving. friends get up move and dissepeare. Money can sit and Grow With you. KNow if the Q!uestion was LOVE or Friends that would be differnt. Basicly i would tell my "friends" sorry but it 3mil..
MAdlion

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Make it 10 Million and I will.

Signature

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I would be happy with 3 mil for a year but having friends I can be happy for a lifetime!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

I'd take the money, friends can be replaced pretty easy.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

for me it would be my friends. one thing for sure money cant make you happy when your down but your friends could at least try to cheer you up! and after your done spending money its gone while friends are there for you. ^_^

It's kinda of a hard question but, is it ok if l go with both becuz l can share the 3 Million with my friends and that will make me and my friends alot happeyr :D

Deedster

''mamoru''

wel U.U
if I had the money i would have more friends +_+..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

the friends i do have arent worth any amount of money and i could never give them up. i dont have that many to give up anyway. the ones i have are to dear to me to do that

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

deinitely not... i'd rather have my friends with me...

anjo

nouqhou

no way!! my friends are what keeps me happy when i'm down and stuff and can't tell my family!! XP but then again it also depends on which friends?? o_O

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Nope, I would probably pick friends!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I don't have many friends but the ones I do have I wouldn't give up for any amount of money.

no, but very tempting though! my friends mean the world to me, and i would never choose my presonal benefits over them! not even all the money in the world would be enough for me to give up my friends! besides, money brings temporary happiness and goes by quickly, but friends bring eternal happiness and are forever with you in your hearts :)

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.