Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you choose 3 million dollars over your friends? - Minitokyo

Would you choose 3 million dollars over your friends?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Depends the situation..If my friends were going to die then i wounldn't take the money..But if I had a choice with shopping with my friends and 3 mil. I'd take the 3 million =]

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I would definately choose my friends.

Signature Image

why you don't get the money and hang out with your friends ??
you get both of them ^^
if i should choose one of them, i'll choose my friend

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

Hell No! Friends are one of those things in life that money can't buy, dumping them for whatever reason is low... very low...

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

Hell No! Friends are one of those things in life that money can't buy, dumping them for whatever reason is low... very low...

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

My friends and family are all i have... i wouldnt give either of them up for any amount of money

vanny

Fate/Rider

Man, my first thoughts were "Hell yea!". I feel so cheap right now... Realizing my integrity can be bought over with 3 million is depressing.

misoup

misoup

%67%65%65%6B

5 million, and we'll talk :nya: . Seriously, I'm not exactly Mr.Popularity, so i only have a handful of friends, and i don't even socialize with them much either. With 3 million, i'll just make new friends

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i would pick the 3mil. cuz friend sometimes are not the way you thought they were. theywill change no matter what. they only human. human changes.
you are a friend ,but when they have a new friend they will dump your butt, and they didn't even talk to you when you say hi!

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Yep. 3 million now plzkthx.

Signature Image

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

uote=strawberrt]No way O_O! My friends are the most important to me (other than family) and they are what keeps me happy and active! No money can replace friends...

are you really think that? but i think your friends are thinking differently.

can you see me?i am standing right here.
you seem like you're near but you feel so far.
how you have changed in the course of a year,
you have begun to forget who you are.

remember the times when we used to "chill?"
no matter what, after school, rain or shine,
every day just like it was a drill.
everyone has best friends, you guys were mine.

now your true personalities i see,
you kept them hidden under your smiles.
these new attitudes now paralyze me,
to the point where i just cry a while.

i yearn to go back to the good old days,
it'll never be, you went your own ways.

I have friends but not the kind I trust my life with, so I would go with the 3 mill thank you. I could make a lot of people happy with that kind of money, mainly my family, Oh and I could buy this one girl who is having a hard time a car...shoots even a house.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

nope! i'd rather have friends that stick by my side. no money can do that. and money cant make u happy.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

sure
just tell me where and when ^_^
cant be happy? hahaha funny one :P

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

I t depends on what mood they put me in. If they cause me anger I probably would. If they help me out, i would think about it.

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

Just give me the three mil, then i can move to japan and make myself some new friends :D

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

My friends. I maybe rich but I won't be able to enjoy it with friends and be happy.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoMake it 10 Million and I will.

This man is really something... ^_^'

Well, I know him and this is expected from him. And me? I'll choose friends but since I don't have one, I'll have. Gimme!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DeezAlien

DeezAlien

8th Seal

I think i would... someone mentioned friends change and money doesnt, there is truth in that.
You didnt say best friend, but you did say "friends" so i am guessing every single one!

Lets see, lets make a deal, 1 million for every friend i trade in lol

Signature
Anime: 195.2 GB - *sigh* Give me back my springtime of YOUTH!!!

i think i would since i'm still in high school and once high school ends, i probably won't keep in touch with them as much

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

anoo...i value mai friends a great deal...but if it were iono $100,000,000,000 mayb i would....hehehe XD

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

NO

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

what friends, bring on the money

hell yes. 3 million dollars is more than enough. i have my family if i lose my friends.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.