Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 death note - Minitokyo

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

im just wondering... i know many people who love death note and hate other anime but on minitokyo...it seems like not many people like the anime so tell me if you like it or have even heard of it. or if you are interested...^^'

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

never heard of it...
what kind of anime is it?

Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Is it an anime already? Last time I checked it was still Manga. Its like a psycholocial detective story. It involves this death notebook then whenever the user who writes in a name that person will die. Well its a little more complex then just that but your gonna have to write to find out. I simply love this manga.

Balith

Susumy

yea it's still a manga XD i loves it!!!! L is my fav char in it!!! he is a great detective with many alias's so you dont know his real name, but im thinking it starts with an L!! people must read Death Note if you havnt already!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

Quote by NinjaIs it an anime already? Last time I checked it was still Manga. Its like a psycholocial detective story. It involves this death notebook then whenever the user who writes in a name that person will die. Well its a little more complex then just that but your gonna have to write to find out. I simply love this manga.

for some reason...i have a feeling that the anime will come out soon because the english manga is already translated and published...so the manga can't be far

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

All I know about it is that they previewing the manga next month in shonen jump

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've never heard of it never even heard of the manga before

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i've seen a wallpaper and i was astonished and appalled at how great the character art and everything is... hehe... so I'd like to know some info about it.. but yeah... haven't read it

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

... does the fact that he's already out in english mean a thing ?

i don't think there will be an anime soon, except it the manga is drawing to an end.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

The manga is one of the best >< Heard of all over asia.

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

yaaaaaaaa death note!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!<3 XP .....so sad that L died.... T_T
u people have to read it!!!!!!

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

this manga is one of the greatest mangas i've ever read. i love the storyline. i reccomend this manga to everyone!

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

iv heard of this manga but I never read it. :\

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

This is like the best manga i've ever read....
Fruit Baskets is the best too ... haha ;)
i was really surprised by the plot...all the twist and turns...
If anyone who likes suspense, mysterious storyline....this is a must-read.
I think now it's up to chapter 74.!

> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=4354 <

Check out the description here....most ppl voted it as masterpiece... XP

oh, btw, i've heard that a movie is coming out based on Death Note in Jap...
dunno when it'll be out.....haven't heard about anime tho.....

boo

Balith

Susumy

yea, Viz published it, the english volumes 1 and 2 are coming out in October and November! i cant wait, to buy them!!! if they do come out with an Anime for it, i really hope it's soooooooooooon!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I haven't heard of it, but it sounds interesting =]

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

Quote by Balithyea, Viz published it, the english volumes 1 and 2 are coming out in
October and November! i cant wait, to buy them!!! if they do come out
with an Anime for it, i really hope it's soooooooooooon!!!!!

yeah, i can't wait either! the third one is coming in jan. i really hope they make an anime based on death note. i just hope that if they do, they don't screw it up. i hope they won't cut parts out. although that would be hard to do because i think every part of death note is important. i really hope that they make an anime out of it. but, of course, the manga is always better.

Signature Image

I've heard it's name a few times, not sure what's it really about though.

Heard of it... But the story really seems to be a big ? to me... There's even the "death ripper" in there, but he looked more like a clown to me. :sweat:

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

death NOTE IS THE MOST intresting manga........for me.......it IS THE BEST OF all.......hahahahahaha....... :) XD

Balith

Susumy

yea Bakashinigami!!! they shouldnt cut anything out, but then it would be a looooong anime XD cause if you had everything from the manga into the anime, it would be hella long XD but it would be interesting none the less, i hope they do make an anime based off of it, and make everyone's voices coolies!!!!!!

Hi heard of it it's a it's the best!!!!! I didn't know that tviz published Vol. 1 and 2 in english . If that's the case I'm so excited!!!!!

I read volume 1 and found it pretty boring. Dunno about the anime.

Kamiw

LOVELESS

i love it!!!!!!
it's the best 1 u know?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.