Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Creating a Series and/or Grouped Submissions - Minitokyo

Creating a Series and/or Grouped Submissions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

If we're doing a series of pictures; is there some way that we can link them to each other to indicate that they're a group submission; or that they're in a series? Well, other than linking to them manually?

I'm quite curious; mostly because I'm working on a manga of mine and if I wanted to upload it page by page, and then link it - it'd be much more tidy.

Or, even better - allow us to upload a compressed files (ie: *.zip or *.rar) of the collection to be uploaded.
Would this be possible for the future?

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

Good question-- =x *marks to hear answer*

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Hmm I'm not sure. Don't think it'd be good to compress them because people should be able to view them without having to decompress them first. Just upload the regular way and give them titles that indicate what number they are in the series of pictures.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Quote by tele-fragdHmm I'm not sure. Don't think it'd be good to compress them because people should be able to view them without having to decompress them first. Just upload the regular way and give them titles that indicate what number they are in the series of pictures.

No, but that's not the point.
When you do that you can't see them all in one go; and often people will be like, "Omg, wtf? I don't get it!" simply because they don't even bother to READ the description or look at the title.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.