Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DBZ and DBGT ... half sayians and their mokey tails ... - Minitokyo

DBZ and DBGT ... half sayians and their mokey tails ...

Tagged under Dragon Ball

page 1 of 1 6 total items

anjo

nouqhou

i'm pretty confused about this!! some half sayians don't have tails ... well more like all of them except gohan ... gohan's tail just kept growing back in the begining of DBZ then sort of stopped growing?? ... well i was wondering if their tails (the ones without tails like trunks, goten, and bra or bulla or whatever vegetta and bluma's daughter's name is) were cut off when they were born or something like that?? i don't think it says much about their tails in the series?? opinions anyone??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

im sure they where born with tails but had them removed when they were small so they canty transform into ozarus....

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

anjo

nouqhou

Quote by mitchellim sure they where born with tails but had them removed when they were small so they canty transform into ozarus....

yea that's what i thought too but it doesn't say anything ... my bros like dbz and dbgt and they're like why can't trunks trnasform?? well yea that's what i thought too!! XD

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

well actually...truks did have a tail...but it was removed due to the same reason as the others....this is why trunks and the others cannot transform into super saiyan 4......also i am guessing that you need to be a full saiyan to be able to assend past an ssj3...well anyway see ya ^_^

p.s your comment on female saiyans.......they cant transform due to there lack of power....thats what i herd on a japanese documentary or whatever it is lol

thats why pan never transforms...and i think it has been lots of time for the right moment for pan to transform but she hasnt been able to go ssj...this is because her body is unable to handle the power....^_^

that should answer a few questions

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Bra and trunks and goten don't have tails cause they are

Quote by mitchellim sure they where born with tails but had them removed when they were small so they canty transform into ozarus....

That's what i think also, cause they didn't mention anything about it on the series but I'm sure that they romoved thier tails cause they were afraid that they will transform to an ape when there is a full moon ...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

anjo

nouqhou

Quote by mitchellwell actually...truks did have a tail...but it was removed due to the same reason as the others....this is why trunks and the others cannot transform into super saiyan 4......also i am guessing that you need to be a full saiyan to be able to assend past an ssj3...well anyway see ya ^_^
p.s your comment on female saiyans.......they cant transform due to there lack of power....thats what i herd on a japanese documentary or whatever it is lol
thats why pan never transforms...and i think it has been lots of time for the right moment for pan to transform but she hasnt been able to go ssj...this is because her body is unable to handle the power....^_^
that should answer a few questions

hmmm ... that does make a lot more sense now!! thanks for sharing!! XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.