Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you already heard somethin' of F.E.A.R.? - Minitokyo

Have you already heard somethin' of F.E.A.R.?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

God, that game looks sooo cool!
Okay, it's really bloody and not for children at all (I doubt that my mom'll kill me if I buy that game but...) I must have that game, cut ot uncut, it's sooooo cool!
If you wanna know more about it get onto www.fear-it.com (warning: some german know-how is needed!)
Check it out!

is this a PC game? or is it being released for other consoles? sorry my german is quite limited. ^_^'

Signature Image

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

this gamepllay looks amayzing both gamplay and graphically, go to any videogame site you can download the demo

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

f.e.a.r. is for PC only.
Otherwise the graphics wouldn't be that good!

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

I've been looking forward to FEAR for months now. The demo didn't help calm my desire either. The demo seemed surprisingly polished for a full game release date of 2 months from now.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

TWO months?!?I can't wait another fuckin' TWO months! shit!!!

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Go play a few full campaign games of Rome: Total War. That should tide you over for 2 months. :)

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Can wait to play this game :D

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Nah... just bought Spellforce... that should take a few months... f.e.a.r...... need... ne..ed...

The demo looks good (And it had a very Eternal Darkness-esque sequence in the end), but I hope they change the mechanics of the automatic weapons in the final game.

But even if the demo sucked I'd still get it - It's being developed by the team responsible for No One Lives Forever, one of my favourite games ever.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.