Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Scans MT in the wrong - Minitokyo

Deletion of Scans MT in the wrong

page 1 of 1 2 total items

cc-sakura

cc-sakura

Ecchi~Japanese~School Girl

I have took the time to scan my stupid Megami Magazine which I have a subscription to from Japan. YOU CAN"T GET THIS MAG IN US.

I have fixed them up just for this site. For what to gain levels to share and everything. And they just get deleted. THESE SCANS ARE NOT ON THIS SITE I HAVE CHECKED IT MYSELF. I do not care for the system of deleting the uploads. The so called BOT doesn't tell you what is wrong with it so you try and fix it and upload it again and it gets deleted again. and if you try again you get the boot.

WHAT KIND OF SINCE DOSE THIS MAKE??????????????????????????????????

These are scans of my personal stuff. If you do not want me to share them fine I wont. Save time out of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please at least tell me EZACTLY what is wrong with them!!!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The proper forum for this type of complaint is the Support Inquiry. Be sure to select the category "Submissions" under type of inquiry, so that it gets routed to the proper mods.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.