Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happens when you see blood? - Minitokyo

What happens when you see blood?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

first thing that pops into my head: " fuck! i gotta clean this mess up and get rid of the body."

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

well nothing happen if i see it

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

When I see blood it doesnt effect me cuz I get hurt all the time when i play soccer :o

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

nothing. . . unless its a really huge pool of blood and i go "holy crap! can someone have that much blood?!"

except when i get blood-tests i pass out. . . or what the shrinks call a "panic attack". . . dont even know why i do it

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

Blood doesn't affect me in any way.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

If it is someone else's, I might decide to help them based on the amount but otherwise I wouldn't care.

If it is my own and it is coming out of a major vein or artery, I generally freak. I'm fine with cuts and scrapes, but major wounds really bother me.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.