Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pure Belgian Rock'n'Roll in a japanese style - Minitokyo

Pure Belgian Rock'n'Roll in a japanese style

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Im talking of a band, a band called Ghinzu, it fits under rock, but in my opinion crates a new title for itself under it. It isn't pop rock, and its not metal...but not quite hardcore, Its ghinzu. Its a french band, and its quite unknown, but for all the wrong reason. First time I got their CD I listened to it for 3 weeks straight, nothing else touched my CD player, and I think its about time I shared it with you guys.

http://ghinzu.com/index/index.asp

I doubt anyone here has heard of them, but if you have, let me know..I'd love to talk with you ^_^. Those of you who will try them now, tell me what you think.

Signature Image

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

sure, ill try them out..ill get back to you after i listen to them ^_^

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

ohhhh yeah, yoo were the one who told me about em...got me hooked on them XD. DAMN YOO ishy!!! XD jk...they're really awesome though!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by kaolla-kakeohhhh yeah, yoo were the one who told me about em...got me hooked on
them XD. DAMN YOO ishy!!! XD jk...they're really awesome though!

LOL, just doing my part for ghinzu ^_^

Signature Image

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

They don't look bad, i think they fit perfectly on rock. Thankz for showing, although i'm more into metal/metalcore and hardcore music. Take care.
If u want to try some hardcore, check this Genoflie they are a band from here and they are very good, they are a little emo also. They are good, try it. My band will probably play with them on an upcoming concert. Sorry i can't show u something from us but we need to record it yet, and thats a lot expensive, as soon we record some music i tell u to give your opinion.

Quote by hytokiriThey don't look bad, i think they fit perfectly on rock. Thankz for
showing, although i'm more into metal/metalcore and hardcore music.
Take care.
If u want to try some hardcore, check this
Genoflie they are a
band from here and they are very good, they are a little emo also. They
are good, try it. My band will probably play with them on an upcoming
concert.

I've listened to them before, didn't like them very much, Im not really into Emo music ^^'

Signature Image

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by hytokiriThey don't look bad, i think they fit perfectly on rock. Thankz for showing, although i'm more into metal/metalcore and hardcore music. Take care.
If u want to try some hardcore, check this Genoflie they are a band from here and they are very good, they are a little emo also. They are good, try it. My band will probably play with them on an upcoming concert. Sorry i can't show u something from us but we need to record it yet, and thats a lot expensive, as soon we record some music i tell u to give your opinion.

Quote by SharinganKnightI've listened to them before, didn't like them very much, Im not really into Emo music ^^'

Sorry if u don't like them ^_^' , i'm not the guy for emo music also, but i think they are pretty good. :nya:
Take care man.

Maakosu

Let me know what you think...

Hey hyto, u keep showing Geno....... well they are very good i like them a lot. SharinganKnight u don't like them, to bad for u man, they have nice songs.......btw the band u showed is not bad, they seem good, but like hyto said i'm also into hardcore music........ see ya man.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Quote by SharinganKnight
I've listened to them before, didn't like them very much, Im not really into Emo music ^^'

Hahaha...speaking of Emo music, Just got a shirt from Warped Tour that says "Don't Get Emo" LOL. Just thought I'd comment on that XD.

I don't really have any response to this post, but the title just made my stomache churn so I had to pop in. That just sounds really messed up.

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

Quote by vormovI don't really have any response to this post, but the title just made
my stomache churn so I had to pop in. That just sounds really messed up.

Ignorance isn't always bliss I see.

Signature Image

kumilove

kumilove

just listened to a couple of their songs. IMO, kinda sounds a little like NIN, but thats just me. has that gloomy mood to it too. cockpit inferno caught my attention the most so far, im listening to the rest of the album right now. ill get back to you later after i listen to the whole thing

Quote by kumilovejust listened to a couple of their songs. IMO, kinda sounds a little
like NIN, but thats just me. has that gloomy mood to it too. cockpit
inferno caught my attention the most so far, im listening to the rest
of the album right now. ill get back to you later after i listen to the
whole thing

wow, how'd you get NIN from Ghinzu? LOL..first time I've heard that, I'd say they're much more like The Hives, and umg...they're not gloomy..at all, listen to the lyrics.

Signature Image

kumilove

kumilove

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by kumilovejust listened to a couple of their songs. IMO, kinda
sounds a little
like NIN, but thats just me. has that gloomy mood to it too. cockpit
inferno caught my attention the most so far, im listening to the rest
of the album right now. ill get back to you later after i listen to the
whole thing

wow, how'd you get NIN from Ghinzu? LOL..first time I've heard that,
I'd say they're much more like The Hives, and umg...they're not
gloomy..at all, listen to the lyrics.

sry dude, i really just ment his voice was gloomy, like the tone lol the lyrics are something else, sry im not as talented as you with this stuff. i listen to music, but definitly not good at talking bout it i suppose :P all in all though, not my type, no offense though they do have some stand out songs that i like. thanks for the share though ^_^

no problem ^_^, well, thanks for trying it anyways.

Signature Image

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I'm a chopped off head, cruisin' at the speed of sound....spit firing in the aiir, transmittin to the grounnndd....Man that song gets me amped!!!

Quote by kaolla-kakeI'm a chopped off head, cruisin' at the speed of sound....spit firing
in the aiir, transmittin to the grounnndd....Man that song gets me
amped!!!

DO YOU READ ME?! DO YOU READ ME now?!

xd its a great song, I am still in my never ending, life threatening, ultra important, adventerous quest for its guitar tabs.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

lol, My ears have never been the same after ghinzu! lol, I'm addicted to them now. lol :D Thanks to you Ish! Ugh! j/k :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by kaolla-kakeI'm a chopped off head, cruisin' at the speed of sound....spit firing
in the aiir, transmittin to the grounnndd....Man that song gets me
amped!!!

DO YOU READ ME?! DO YOU READ ME now?!

xd its a great song, I am still in my never ending, life threatening, ultra important, adventerous quest for its guitar tabs.

I shall partake in this quest as well XD. Maybe if I listened to it like....a bajillion times, I could maybe play by ear.....or not XD. I'll see if I can find it, tell me if you find it ok?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.