Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Magic Knight Rayearth anime worth the purchase? - Minitokyo

Magic Knight Rayearth anime worth the purchase?

Tagged under Magic Knight Rayearth

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Hey i found Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 and 2 box set in the store i'm in pretty frequently the first season was 34 and the second season was 44 was wondering if i could get sum opinions on the purchase, see if it was worth the investment

I heard a few reviews about the anime. Check here. http://reviews.theotaku.com/

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Definately pick it up. You're sure going to get a good deal at that price (I purchased the original season 1 set for about $150 when it first released). Very good series and well worth it if you're into shoujo anime or stuff made by clamp.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I thought it was a great anime. My roomate Kyle has it in the original Japanese language and it is great. Mokuna is hilarious!!

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

If you're a Clamp fan, go for it, or if you're into a good flair of comedy, drama, action and a whirlwind of sappy romances. :D Personally, I liked Season2 better.

If u're a fan of fantasy and drama and some romance, go get it. It's quite good.
Especially if you're a huge clamp fan.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I kinda prefer Season 1 because in the second part the melodrama seemed a lil overdone (compared to the manga, atleast) , but still they are both great and worth the buy. It's my favorite anime & manga ^-^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

can be a little old ,if you comparade with the new era ,but i like it ,and i could recommend but if you can watch some trailers will be even better , is sad but enjoyable

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

i got both the dvd sets and i really like them in fact i watch magic knight rayearth more than i watch any other of my anime dvds so yes i would recomend getting this series you wont regret it

Def a great series ranks as one of my Favs. I personally love it and recommend it.

Espero me entiendan, pero la verdad me gustan mucho los dibujos del CLAMP y en Magic Knight Rayearth se lusieron, ademas la trama del anime esta muy padre

even though i don't have the cd...but i've watched a little b4 n i love it! if u want 2 buy might as well buy both boxes...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

For its time, Rayearth was an awesome anime! I would recommend it!

For that price, any anime is worth purchasing... As for MKR itself, well, I'd say it's a pretty good series, especially for Clamp fanatics. I liked Season 1 better than Season 2, because Season 2 got into the whole "hero complex" thing (that's where one member of the cast has to do EVERYTHING and the other characters are pretty much there as background...).

Favorite character of season 1: Ferio (with Fuu as a close second)
Favorite character of season 2: Eagle

XinMei

XinMei

~*Fllay,the Tragic Maiden*~

OMFG YEA BUY IT! just ask my friend orange-range shes in love with it :D

~*Fllay*~

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

OMFG HELL YEA! you HAVE to purchase it,it rocks.^_^

GO UMI-CHAN!

~*orange-chan*~

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Yeah, this anime is really,really one of the best.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

Is the Magic Knight Rayearth anime really worth the purchase? ABSOLUTELY!

I can tell you that if you bought the complete two seasons of the series right now and watch in it's entirety, you will not be disappointed one bit. You know, I was a bit like you - after reading the fabulous manga series I wondered if the anime version was worthwhile seeing as well. I managed to buy the complete box set of Seasons 1 and 2 (imported from the US too) at a Melbourne comic book shop while I was on holiday two years ago and I watched it in it's entirety when I got back home.

The show just blew me out of my seat - brilliant animation, fabulous score and amazingly talented voice acting (referring to the original Japanese dialogue - NOT the English dub by the way). In fact, I have listed it at Number 2 on my Top 5 All-Time Favourite Anime List (Number 1 is Neon Genesis Evangelion).

So if your still considering purchasing this sensational anime version of MKR, GO FOR IT! It is money very, very, VERY well spent!

i loved this anime a lot..honestly, if you asked me i consider rayearth as the really reason why i liked anime. go buy both seasons..especially season 2. =)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.