Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you look for in your anime? - Minitokyo

What do you look for in your anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

What does makes an anime good to you? Why do you like it? Do you look for action, comdey, romance, blood and gore/guts, adventure, or hentai? Why do people like an anime? What makes it attract so many people to it?

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

mostlyaction some romanice and a lot of comandy! thats what i like :)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

mostlyaction some romanice and a lot of comandy! thats what i like :)

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Something I can enjoy ^^.
Like:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gundam Seed
G-Gundam
Gundam Wing
FLCL
Cowboy Bebop
And tons more....

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

The thing I look for is comedy. Action is good too but it needs to have comedy in it and a little romance wouldnt hurt now and then. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Action and humor is important for me ^^ I'm not watching so much anime because in Norway there is no Anime on TV =(

usually comady, but anything with an interesting plot. I dont care about the quality of the animation as long as it is well writen.

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

the thing that makes an anime good to me isthe comady, the romance, the way they drow it, the chariters persanality stuff like that the thing I look for in an anime is romance, action, good art, and I'd like for it too have alittle blood with out blood it just seems weird lol, oh and advinture but it dosent have to be all in one though well I cant speak for other people but I think the way its drowen attract me ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I like an anime that inspires me, has a good illustrations (like Love Hina, Inu Yasha, FMP, and Excel Saga), a bit of comedy (like Tenchi Muyo, and Saber Marionette series), high intense action (like Macross Zero and Initial D) and a very good plot (like Evangelion and Gundam W). (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I look for good stronge story with out that there in no Anime

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

I usually look for good storyline first. I look for comedy, action, fighting, pretty much anything that cataches my attention. But I also look for artwork animation and the quality of the animation.

Signature Image

sage042

Takoyaki fiend

Comedy is always a top pick for me, then I like good romance and action stories. I don't usually go for drama, but once in a while i'll catch one that really pulls me in (gankutsuou was like that). I a lot of times will start an anime based on the character designer/mangaka/seiyuu that i've enjoyed in the past

(\_/)
(>_>)
(^ ^) This is Grubsy, Bunny's Rival. He hinders Bunny's conquest for world domination. Copy him to stop Bunny from gaining world domination.

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

Romance, sci-fi, Action, Suspense, Good Plot, and ocasionally nice drawings.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

cool story/comedy[ or action ]/nice girls [ what? :P ]

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Anything that has a good story, art, etc.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I get caught up in anime for artwork, but once I start watching it, whether I keep watching, depends on the storyline, or the characters, or just if it's funny! (you get the picture). :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Action, cute guys :D Mostly fantasy-mythical type oriented or action, I also look for a good storyline (not one that drags forever)

Signature

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

Quote by Inuyasha-FANmostlyaction some romanice and a lot of comandy! thats what i like :)

Quote by kylewassonAnything that has a good story, art, etc.

Quote by Yunsungcool story/comedy[ or action ]/nice girls [ what? :P ]

not many anime i will not like but i agree with all these and right now i'm working on a comic whihc is comical but it need work on art

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Action, comedy, cute drawings/girls.

And most important, good storyline.

Quote by Delta8I look for good stronge story with out that there in no Anime

i completely agree

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Number one thing I look for is quality of art, and the second is good story and last is in depth characters. I have the luxery of getting fansubs due to a high bandwith, but I still get mort of information from other people as to wether an anime is good or not.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Any genre is okay to me, but I must like the storyline and the set of characters. ;)
That'll make me interested to watch the anime. ^__^
The artwork also counts. ;)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

The thing I love the most about anime is the detail, so I'm always looking for detail. Other things I look for are:
* a good, deep storyline
* interesting characters
* involves some kind of technology and/or guns (lower priority)

romance, mecha, comedy, adventure, sometimes ecchi, story, art graphics

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.