Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you look for in your anime? - Minitokyo

What do you look for in your anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

I like action,adventure,comedy, and some romance involved I guess.

zink

zink

cookie?

i usually look for a good storyline and art. i like any kind of anime as long as its good.

Signature Image

comedy and a good plot

Signature Image

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

drama comedy acton

A good plot, good artwork, good music. And no hentai.

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i like it because it is like a reflection in our life.
when i watch it , it make me think of life.
it is exactly like it. our life is not always exactly like we want it.
it always have twist and turn.
and your friend are not eactly the way you think they are.
but i watch it cause i like the betray, evil, fighting, romance,

As long as it has a decent story and a good animation then I'm happy.

not just for anime, but for anything, the most important thing to me is the characterization. great characterization can make something that doesn't even have that interesting of a plot still most definitely worth reading or sitting through (naruto being probably the best example). i can read something about a homicidal maniac who just goes around killing people so he can paint a wall with blood, something about ninjas doing... ninja-stuff, something about kids who turn into animals to fight alien slugs, or something about some kid being the reincarnation of an angel who rebelled against god... whatever. the plot doesn't even have to be very original to pull me in -- the deciding factor for me will always be how well the characters are done.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

romance, comedy, and a great story plot!! I also like animes that have really great characters with cool personalities. I love most animes I read tho. ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

the action and a good storyline that i can gain/learn something from

If the story, music and art is good then it's a good anime.

Signature

Something fresh and unique. Something new to me and out of the ordinary.

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

I first look for a good story and a deeper meaning. I like it when an anime/manga seems to convey a message.
The second thing I look for is comedy.

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.