Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Small gestures to preserve our planet - Minitokyo

Small gestures to preserve our planet

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hello !!!
I'm not particularly a ecologist but I am really attached on this subject ...
Here you will be able to explain small easy ways for less polluting our so beautiful planet...
Because there is full with small simple means to limit our oil or water consumption for example :D
That can obviously relate to other fields like recycling, consomation of energy.... But that must remain easy ways easy to make in Everyday life
Then if you have ideas don't hesitate!!
(and sorry for my bad english :D)
I begin :
Many objects like televisions, readers DVD, video tape recorders.... have a mode "the waking state" when they do not function. That consumes little energy when they are alone but, in a number, that can be different! Then the easy way is very simple... switch off your objects in the place to put them in mode "the waking state":D

rooooh quelle beau geste tu nous fais la ero-sennin ! tu protege notre planete
je t'admire de plus en plus *_*
bon sinon j'ai la flemme de tout traduire en anglais donc si tu veux tu peux le faire a ma place :D
et euuh bon je sais que le chauffage aussi peut aider a reduire euuuh .... l'effet de serre ? nan j'sais pas mais je sais que si on baisse le chauffage de quelque degres bah c'est mieux :)
voila sinon j'ai pas d'autres idee pour l'instant ^^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

okay other thing is to turn off the tap when brushing your teeth / washing your hands ^_^.... and obviously taking your bike or walking to go somewhere into a circle of 2-3 ks (okay i extend my circle to 10 ks, but i like biking and i haaate cars, especially SUVs) ^_^

Simple:
Ban all things that are not hand powered. XP :)

Signature

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

when you have trash...DONT BE LAZY and walk to a trash can or put it in your pocket until you see a trash can! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

yah on our street, we're the only household that only produces less than a garbage-bag full of waste. while the others place out more than 5 bags. In our community at the moment, nobody's allowed to put out more than 5 bags. which is good!

Signature

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Quote by tiki223Simple:
Ban all things that are not hand powered. XP :)

I'd agree with that. Then you can't be lazy on anything. You could ride a bike, make less garbage.....uhhh....well, don't be lazy and use your brain.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.