Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me your story of love, betrayal and friendship - Minitokyo

Tell me your story of love, betrayal and friendship

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

I am currently in love with someone, but he doesn't feel the same way for me. I am okay with this because I'd rather be near him than lose him as a friend. It's hard I would love to tell him, but I know the truth and I am afraid that I would lose him. That is my sad love story, I know many of you have stories to tell and I am a great listener (reader) so share your story...

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I'm kinda disappointed at how some people will ignore you after you confess your feelings.
You're friends, but because your friends developed feelings for you. You can't be friends anymore? I don't see the sense in that and why ppl do it.

I suggest you tell him.
Actually don't.. If you feel he is the type of person to leave. If your perfer your relationship as it is.

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I have a good long one and if you want ot hear it please pm me or add me on messenger and ask me. I would rather not post it here ^_^

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Why? whats wrong with here?

well i have a friend 'n' i dont know if she likes me any more but she was goin out with this guy for a cuple of months 'n' he dumped her 'n' now the guy likes me 'n' my friend thinks its my fault for the guy dumpin her 'n' then liking me

....................love happens if u belive....................

Im in a difficult relationship hes nice and takes care of me and my family but theres no emotional connection we never talk and our private life is lacking.we've had alot of ups and downs but I'm hoping one day we will both actually end up happy who knows

Signature Image

my relationship is just as difficukt but it will end in happiness for only two people. one will get hurt badly. when you fall out of love with someone that you have been with for 8 years and love someone else...........someone is bound to get hurt badly. if you want details then pm this is all i will put down here.. sorry

Signature

I had a friend once. She was awesome. She was nice, kind, honest, cute, smart, confident, stong(mentally), liked video games, anime, manga, and I thought she was perfect for me. Well I became obsessed with her. I wanted to be friends with her but I was too shy most of the time. Then I liked her. I talked to her on 2 screen names. Later I confessed everything that I did. I wrote a 2 page letter to her. She the responded with a great letter. She made me feel happy. She said she understands and she is sure that I can make many friends. All I have to do is be myself and not so serious. She also said that she only likes me as a friend. I was fine with that. Except after she wrote me that letter I liked her more. Then the new semester of school started the next week. She wasn't in any of my classes and I couldn't see her at all through the day. I could not live without her. Then I wrote another letter after 2 days. I told her I felt bad again. I wanted to still hang around her and be friends with her but I could not she needed time to respond to the letter. After a few days, she responded saying we cannot be friends ever again. I understood why. I was so obessive almost stalker like. All I wanted was an unbreakable friendship, but I could not be myself. I felt the pain for months afterwards but now I am feeling good and it doesn't make me sad to think of that day anymore. That is my story.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Quote by DSJFX18Why? whats wrong with here?

Relationships are private affairs and if someone isn't comfortable with telling, they simply shouldn't.

Wickedchild... I see reason for concern. Everyone who falls in love with a good friend is afraid of losing him/her if they confessed. However, are you sure you can live with yourself one day if you simply gave up because of that? Think about how'd you feel about him being close with other girls. Can you accept that? Would you tell yourself "if only I tried, I might be the girl with him." Are you 100% sure you stand no chance at all? I'm not telling you that you must tell the guy. I'm just telling you to think things through carefully and do what you think is best. Don't regret things once the chance for them is gone.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

I couldn't agree with cardmage more. Please throughly examine your feelings. if this isn't an infatuation, you may come to regret choosing inaction more than losing a friend.

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I was 4yrs ago, but it feels like it has been a nightmare that's lastin' for an eternity.
Funny.. I've never told anyone this before. She was that type of girl that seemed innocent and happy go lucky, yet I came to realize she was more like an angel and a demon at the same time. Then one rainy day she came up to me with her eyes downcast and I knew what words would come from her mouth next. I totally lost it and for the first time this feelin' called sadness consumed me to the brink of wantin' suicide, I almost left this realm to Hell but thankfully my brain's logic told me not to do so. So nowadays we're just friends although I wish I'd never met her. To this day I still don't why our relationship ended, I've heard rumors she was with some other guy when she was me too. I dare not ask even though my past is always by my side. Even w/ her as a close, I mean she's a really close friend. Her fangs from the past continue to poison (sp) me. Oh well.. whatever happens, happens.

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

Yeah well I fell in love with this kid in summer school. He's 3 years older and he's a rare find, I swear. I confessed and he was cool with it and he said we could stay really good friends, which made me happy 'cause he didn't say he would go out with me 'cause I aws scared he would think I was easy. I was thrilled. I had these two friends who became jealous and tried to ruin it for me and I think what they did worked but I'm not sure because he hasn't called or talked to me properly and I don't know what to do, I feel so fucking rejected 'cause i am madly in love with this boy. I told a close friend what was going on and she said I've changed so much and that she doesn't know me anymore and then I pissed off another friend. What I did was immature, and now I feel like crap and if George doesn't call I'm gonna do something bad...SOMEONE please HELP?

Some one with experience? I am in utter pain because these two friends have lied to me and have shitted about me to George. If I don't ever see this boy again I don't know what I'll do...

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE, because this pain is unbearable and I feel like no one will listen. The worst part is I don't even know what George thinks of me now. I can't live without him. He's beautiful and funny and nice and almost everything one can expect...Wow I wish I never met this kid...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I fell in love with someone I met on a different forum. We started off just as friends, but as time went on and we got to know each other better, we both seemed to be in love with the other and things seemed to be great at first. We both saw at least 1 picture of the other so we had an idea what the other looked like, we talked on the phone once or twice, and talked online pretty much daily for quite some time.

Even though we met online, we did live in the same state. She didn't live nearby, but wasn't too far out to drive to and back in the same day. My parents didn't want me to drive to where she lived alone as this was a while ago, but didn't want to take me to see her either. Even though we didn't get a chance to meet for a long time, things seemed to be going well.

I forget when exactly things started to change, but it was around or at the time we first got to meet in person. It was at a small get-together that she and her friends did occassionally that me and a few friends would go to. Things didn't go too well there. Whenever I tried to be near her she would usually either ignore me or go over to one her friends and talk with them and in general didn't really feel like some of them wanted me/my friends there. I admit I could have tried to be a bit more social with them, but I think that would only have helped with her friends as I did make an effort with her, at least for a while.

Afterwards, she seemed completely different when I talked to her online. I don't remember all of the details around this time exactly, but I think this is when she blocked me on AIM, a few days afterwards. Since I had other ways to know when she was online, I talked to her on there and she said it was an accident and unblocked me. She still wasn't talking to me like she did in the past. She often would respond in short messages, but now that was pretty much all she would say to me and didn't even seem to be interested in talking to me.

i think she eventually told me she was mad at me or something like that and wanted to be left alone for a while. After a while she did start talking to me again, but then she started to try and cut off communication in some ways, lieing about it saying that everthing was still normal, when there were ways I could easily check to see things weren't how they were and had been modified. She was again talking to me pretty much only if I said something to her and only a quick response most of the time and nothing else. As time went on and she seemed less and less interested in talking to me and I found she was lieing about another thing so I told her I wasn't going to IM her anymore and if she wanted to talk again to IM me. I don't think I've talked to her since that time.

I forget where this fit in with the other events, so I'm putting it at the end. She told me first that she loved me and I told her that I loved her, but over time her meaning of love changed. At first it seemed like she meant the real thing, which is how I felt about her. Eventually she said she didn't mean she loved me when she said love, even though originally that is what she said, and that I was just a "special friend." She still continued to say she loved me fairly often even after that. When things started going bad between us she stopped saying it, but didn't say anything when I told her. When she wanted to stop speaking for a while she told me she didn't like me anymore, but that she changed her mind when we did start talking again. After that we were pretty much through as far as having a relationship, I still wanted to be friends, but even that didn't last.

All throughout the time things were going bad, I tried to find out what happened that she caused her feelings to change so that maybe we could work things out, or at least so I would know why it was happening, but she never gave me a real answer. It did take a while to forget my feelings for her as I continued to love her throughout the whole thing until we stopped speaking. I still do have thoughts about her occassionally, but I know it is not meant to be.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yea... i've got a good story including all three of those! 6 years in the making!

so it started out in freshman year of high school. i told my current best friend that i though this guy was cute. he ended up asking her out and she said yes. big fight= we were no longer best friends.

flash forward to sophomore year of high school. the guy and i had become closer as friends (because of said relationship earlier) and he was dating one of my close friends. we got into this habit of playing "random questions" and one night he asked if i ever had a crush on him. this led to the revelation that we had both had crushes on each other, but he didn't think i was interested, which was why he asked out his current girlfriend.

around the end of junior year of high school got kinda his current girlfriend got kind of pissed at him because he'd talk to me on the phone/AIM/etc. longer than he would talk to her. she even tried to limit his time spent talking to me! in the end he had to choose between us and he broke up with her. he got depressed for the entire summer and eventually got back together with her for senior year. she ended up cheating on him so they broke up after graduation.

around christmas later that year he called me over to his house because he had to give me my "gag gift"... he told me to sit on this chair in his room and close my eyes... then he kissed me. however, since he said it was a gag gift i didn't treat it like anything "wow". (later he told me he had hoped for a more favorable reaction)...

another fast forward to my second year in college. i and another one of our friends (a guy) went down to visit my now bestfriend/crush. around 3 am we got into a round of playing truth or dare and he dared me to go walk out to this field on his campus barefoot. i complained and he agreed to go with me. we were looking at the stars and he kissed me again. we ended up sleeping in his bed together (no, we didn't do anything more than kissing that night) next morning we had a talk about how a relationship would work out since he didn't have a car and wouldn't be able to come visit me. we decided to put things on the backburner for awhile.

couple days later, i was beginning to feel kind of used. so i was griping to a girl friend ( who was also serving as the go-between for me and my guy friend) and she got him to call me to straighten things out. he said the words every girl loves to hear. "i love you but i'm not IN love with you." and the best one of all "i got over you and i guess i forgot to tell you."

truth be told we are still best friends (because i can't stay mad at any of my good friends for longer than a week) and i've begun to move on. granted i haven't dated anyone, because frankly my love life sucks right now, but i know that things probably just weren't meant to be.

Signature Image

Hi everyone I just wanna say Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me and the other family of MT. My situation isn't getting better, but because of the many strong ppl of MT who has endured heartbreaks I know It will be okay.

Signature

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Well, I'd a crush with someone last year..
I met him at the airport...n such a coincidence, we were in the same holiday trip to China...
I'd seen his face everyday but we haven't talked once...T_T
N he did'nt show any feelings towards me...
N one day..My fren told me that he has a girlfriend..
Waa..Now, I really want to forget about him..T_T

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Hmmz well'z I got a love story which it's a bad ending coz My love one and I a still together and i don't want that to change Well it all started when My friend told me that he has a girl friend at the time i didn't care but i keep seeing him with this girl that i had a crash on for a while but beening a good friend i didn't say anthing and decident that he can can have her but in the end she wasn't the one he was going out with . It was his girlfriend's friend and i was happy and some how he found out that i had a crucsh on that girl so he introduce me to her and from that point everything's getting better and im glud he found out because right now me and her are gf and bf and i brought her a few flower's =]

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Well, I'd a fell in love with someone here. Yes, my friend here in MT :) It's my second time to fell in love with a girl that have a boyfriend already :( I'm the unluckiest guy in this world XO

At first, I've a crush on her, this girl is talented and she's so nice to me... My feelings to her are going deeply each time I chat with her...
I confessed my feelings to her last month, as I expected, it ends in a disaster T_T
i just don't want to pretend, I want to be honest with her...

a friend of mine advice me to stop loving her, that's because I'm almost killing myself and live painfully, loving a girl that doesn't love me in return... Maybe I deserve this, I'm not a perfect guy for her... :(
Now, I'm remain to her as a friend...
But still remains in my heart, she's really special to me... I'm happy with her relationship now with her boyfriend...coz her bf is her childhood friend... I know she is safe with that guy...

All things happened in our life has reasons. Just think positive and believe in God :)

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

I agree...

I'm getting though my won pain by believing in God...Prayer helps.

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I fell in love, when he entered our class in the 7 th grade and now after my graduation, I'm still in love with him. I've never told, I'd never tell him, even my best friends don't now, that I love him. Now, I moved away, but I'm still in love. I don't have a switch to turn my love off.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

My Love Story <3 __ <3

i have an amazing boyfriend , and we are together near one year (!)

And i'm very happy with him . But was searching each other some time and this "way" to find this love was long and full of pain. But now i know that even if i cried many times , It's good that i went this way , the way of love , because we found each other and we are absolutly happy together ! I love him so much , He's my shining star ....

Signature

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

My heart goes out to everyone here...

It's nice hearing your stories, honestly I feel better already.

Fuck George, he's not good enough for me,
Although the thought of him still hurts...

I did it everyone...I confessed and was practically laughed at *sniff sniff* he said " aww that is so sweet" I don't know what I am feeling at the moment, but I feel like crying that is for sure...I am also laughing because I didn't know how I was going to say it...so it looked like I was talking to myself. *lol*

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by wickedchildI did it everyone...I confessed and was practically laughed at *sniff sniff* he said " aww that is so sweet" I don't know what I am feeling at the moment, but I feel like crying that is for sure...I am also laughing because I didn't know how I was going to say it...so it looked like I was talking to myself. *lol*

*gives wickedchild-san a hug and a kleenex* aww, well at least he didn't make some snide remark... and at least you had the guts to confess. props to you for that! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.