Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me your story of love, betrayal and friendship - Minitokyo

Tell me your story of love, betrayal and friendship

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Thank you, It was hard to do, then after his response i cried...a lot, but now I really feel like something has been lifted and I am okay *smile smile*

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i loved this guy and he's two years older than me. i finally told him how i felt about him but he didn't feel the same way about me. i really regret telling him. it's like i've caused him a lot of pain because obviously it took him some time to tell me straight up. he hurt me real bad but at the same time i knew he never felt about me the way i felt about him. i guess it was never meant to be, but i'm happy he didn't run away like some guys do. he stayed there and helped me out whenever i needed it. he's a great friend, so i'm ok with it but i still wish we could be together.

Quote by sakura-chii loved this guy and he's two years older than me. i finally told him how i felt about him but he didn't feel the same way about me. i really regret telling him. it's like i've caused him a lot of pain because obviously it took him some time to tell me straight up. he hurt me real bad but at the same time i knew he never felt about me the way i felt about him. i guess it was never meant to be, but i'm happy he didn't run away like some guys do. he stayed there and helped me out whenever i needed it. he's a great friend, so i'm ok with it but i still wish we could be together.

That sounds like my story, except I don't regret telling him. We are still friends, it's hard because I really would like to be held by him. I thought I was gonna be okay until I saw him tonight and I told him that he owed me a hug for breaking my heart, and he said he still don't know what to say :(

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I realy can't talk about it here sorry

Quote by WolfMasterI realy can't talk about it here sorry

It's okay, if you don't feel comfortable about it *gives hug* but I have to say because I have shared my story I have felt better I have gotten support, encouragement, hugs, and found friends among MT. Although my heart breaks I can still smile cause there are people who cared. When and if you feel comfortable to share your story please share with us many of us has had our hearts broken and many with happy stories...who know someone just might say the words you need to hear.

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

Quote by wickedchild

Quote by WolfMasterI realy can't talk about it here sorry

It's okay, if you don't feel comfortable about it *gives hug* but I
have to say because I have shared my story I have felt better I have
gotten support, encouragement, hugs, and found friends among MT.
Although my heart breaks I can still smile cause there are people who
cared. When and if you feel comfortable to share your story please
share with us many of us has had our hearts broken and many with happy
stories...who know someone just might say the words you need to hear.

in time *smiles*

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

Quote by wickedchildThat sounds like my story, except I don't regret telling him. We are
still friends, it's hard because I really would like to be held by him.
I thought I was gonna be okay until I saw him tonight and I told him
that he owed me a hug for breaking my heart, and he said he still don't
know what to say :(

we're still friends and i'm glad. i don't know if i regret it but it's hard telling the truth. i usually feel like hiding from him but when i see him it's like some of my problems are gone and then some just come back. he's a big deal in my life although we're just friends.

what i usually do is take the risk. if he can't get over the fact that you were b/f and g/f at one point , if you do break up, then he might not've been the friend you thought he was. Idk... Anyways, good luck :) Also, never accuse him of anything and if a rumor spreads about you and someone else, make sure to quickly go up to him and tell him its not true and stuff. Trust is always needed in a relationship.

I agree trust is important and communication, I don't want to be in a relationship where I spend half my time worrying where and who the other person is with. I have seen that in couples...it's sad. That is where communication comes in, I would want my other half to talk to me...he doesn't have to call me every second to tell me what he is doing I just need him to be honest with me...

Signature

now my friend is going back out with this guy 'n' she told him hes not aloud to talk to me or call me ever............now im am hateing them both more 'n' more very time somethin new happens

....................love happens if u belive....................

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by wickedchild

Quote by sakura-chii loved this guy and he's two years older than me. i finally told him how i felt about him but he didn't feel the same way about me. i really regret telling him. it's like i've caused him a lot of pain because obviously it took him some time to tell me straight up. he hurt me real bad but at the same time i knew he never felt about me the way i felt about him. i guess it was never meant to be, but i'm happy he didn't run away like some guys do. he stayed there and helped me out whenever i needed it. he's a great friend, so i'm ok with it but i still wish we could be together.

That sounds like my story, except I don't regret telling him. We are still friends, it's hard because I really would like to be held by him. I thought I was gonna be okay until I saw him tonight and I told him that he owed me a hug for breaking my heart, and he said he still don't know what to say :(

I'm sorry that it didn't go well..shouldn't have suggested u tell him i guess....but i'm glad u two are still friends. Good luck.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I Don't wanna give any real details but let's just say I was led on and I fell for her, hard then she decided she didn't "like me that way", and even after that hated it when I glanced at another girl, so what do I do? Like an idiot ask her out again! and go on a few dates to find out she realized that she just plain doesn't like me that way! but hates it when I look at other girls and hung on me and gave all these damn hints, I got another realtionship that went about just like this except I wasn't that in love with her I just liked her. And ever since I've been more afriad of a relationship than anyone should be so I cover it up by saying I hate love and crap like that, anyways I'm done with my self pity trip.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Quote by wickedchildI am currently in love with someone, but he doesn't feel the same way
for me. I am okay with this because I'd rather be near him than lose
him as a friend. It's hard I would love to tell him, but I know the
truth and I am afraid that I would lose him. That is my sad love story,
I know many of you have stories to tell and I am a great listener
(reader) so share your story...

this is the same with me. i love one of my friends and i afraid that if they knew we could stop being friends forever. i afraid of that if she found out we wouldn't be friends anymore!

Ive been loving one my best friends for a while now and she did'nt even notice. I left her so many clues, helping her with her relationship problems, always talking to her on the phone for hours, and i even told her that i liked her but she just thought it was a joke. Finally one day i walked to her house (it was a hell long walk), went to her room, held her hands, looked into her eyes and started saying how much i loved her. She blushed so much she had to hide her face in her pillow. Then for some reason she told me to get out, after a week or so she talked to me again and realized she loved me too. But now one of my friend also likes me, so i guess i just have to say to her that im with someone else now. Love sure is complicated.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Hrm, well, last summer, I developed this big time crush on this girl I worked with. I thought for sure I had honest-to-god fallen in love with her. Even went as far as to write the girl a three-page letter full of song quotes expressing my feelings for her. Months went by before I ever got closure on the ordeal, too. I finally decided to message her on AIM one night (got her screenname from her mom) and see how she's doing.

She gave me the closure I needed, too. She told me she had read the letter and just didn't have the time to formulate a response to it (which I never really bought). I told her that I had pretty much lost the crush on her, and I asked if it was cool that we could still be friends. She said she didn't like the idea, and when I asked why, she...basically called me a jerk and told me I didn't know how relationships worked (she had a boyfriend, probably still does). So, I went into my instant "atone" mode and wrote an apology e-mail to her, and basically admitted that I didn't know how relationships worked as I had never been in one. She pretty much accepted the apology, and I thought things would be okay after that.

About a month later, she came back home from school, and I got a chance to see her out at work. The only problem was, was that she wouldn't look me in the eye. She wouldn't acknowledge me, at all. It was at that moment that I knew that the bridge between she and I would never be repaired. So, I've never talked to her since that night. Along with that, I decided to abandon the concept of loving someone. There's a lyric from a Soundgarden song that applied to me. Something like, "Love's for everyone who isn't me."

Yeah..

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by dangersteve4Ive been loving one my best friends for a while now and she did'nt even notice. I left her so many clues, helping her with her relationship problems, always talking to her on the phone for hours, and i even told her that i liked her but she just thought it was a joke. Finally one day i walked to her house (it was a hell long walk), went to her room, held her hands, looked into her eyes and started saying how much i loved her. She blushed so much she had to hide her face in her pillow. Then for some reason she told me to get out, after a week or so she talked to me again and realized she loved me too. But now one of my friend also likes me, so i guess i just have to say to her that im with someone else now. Love sure is complicated.

Wow...bold.
Anyways you like your other friend now? Why did u switch...? 1 week ain't a long time. She just told you to get out since i'm assuming shes really embarassed and don't want you to see her liek that. ANyways....

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i feel the same way Wicked i like this girl she is really close to me but if i ask to be my GF and sumthing goes wrong i wouldn't for give my self she see me as her closet fren but i agree with i sometimes rather be near them and might be good that way i can always watch over her

What Can Any One Do ?

Quote by DSJFX18

Quote by dangersteve4Ive been loving one my best friends for a while now and she did'nt even notice. I left her so many clues, helping her with her relationship problems, always talking to her on the phone for hours, and i even told her that i liked her but she just thought it was a joke. Finally one day i walked to her house (it was a hell long walk), went to her room, held her hands, looked into her eyes and started saying how much i loved her. She blushed so much she had to hide her face in her pillow. Then for some reason she told me to get out, after a week or so she talked to me again and realized she loved me too. But now one of my friend also likes me, so i guess i just have to say to her that im with someone else now. Love sure is complicated.

Wow...bold.
Anyways you like your other friend now? Why did u switch...? 1 week ain't a long time. She just told you to get out since i'm assuming shes really embarassed and don't want you to see her liek that. ANyways....

yes what happened? I thought she realized she loved you too? you should be with the one you truly love...I agree with dsjfx18 she probably told you to get out cause she was embarass.

Signature

i have a crush on someone but i dont exactly know him but i think he is really cute and he seems like a fun guy and right now im trying to get to know him and i do still feel the same way about him but im not sure how he feels about me and i am hoping that i can build up my courage to ask him out but its really hard for me because im so shy and plus im still hoping that he doesnt got a girlfriend so im kind of stuck in a bind on what to do

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.