Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Case Closed - Minitokyo

Tagged under Detective Conan

page 1 of 1 24 total items

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

does anybody else watch it? it comes on early in the morning but i think it's worth it because it's a good show

Gaara of the Desert...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yup I used to watch it when it was on late at night on the Adult Swim. Got sad when they took it off but now I'm happy it's back

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

i think it's really cool. detective conan is sooo adorable lol

Gaara of the Desert...

shague

shague

sexy hair

I watched it on its first run, but it has little replay value to me. Great show, but I wish they would play new episodes. It made me sad when I read they wouldn't be airing new stuff... Unless I'm mistaken whice could be. Last I knew they were just runnin the first 50 or so eps

The only geeks that are allowed to have tans are band geeks, and they hate it with a passion.

#JapaneseLover#

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

i kinda wish the episodes would come on a litte sooner...

Gaara of the Desert...

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

yea I watched it!! iv watched it like 3years ago, the japanese title is Detective Conan, I love it!! im on epes. 396 (lastest epes is 409) + 9movies and is still running it Japan! O_o its too bad they are only going to air like 50eps. on Adult Swim :( the chara designs get alot better, and alot of NEW importent charas show up!

http://www.tms-e.com/on_air/conan/special/eiga_07/images/7_pop.jpg

I hate it when people say "what?! case closed ended?!... what a bad ending...!"..... but I always have to say them "dont worry you have another 350 epes. to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :angry:

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i watch it a lot! but yes its on really early! i like it a lot its sooo cool!

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

yeah! jimmy kudo is hot but conan is adorable XD that show is the best!!

Gaara of the Desert...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Ayasalyea I watched it!! iv watched it like 3years ago, the japanese title is Detective Conan, I love it!! im on epes. 396 (lastest epes is 409) + 9movies and is still running it Japan! O_o its too bad they are only going to air like 50eps. on Adult Swim :( the chara designs get alot better, and alot of NEW importent charas show up!
http://www.tms-e.com/on_air/conan/special/eiga_07/images/7_pop.jpg
I hate it when people say "what?! case closed ended?!... what a bad ending...!"..... but I always have to say them "dont worry you have another 350 epes. to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :angry:

Holy smokes there were that many episodes. Man that really sucks they should show all those episodes. If they do it for Inuyasha whhy not Detective Conan

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Oh yeah I watch it.. I love mysteries... ^^
At times, during this month & last, I stayed up all night so I won't sleep in & miss it. That sounds kinda crazy.. but yeah, that's what I did! ^_^'

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

That's such a F***ing cool show! It's like SCI: Los Vegas!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

If I remember correctly CN didn't say they were taking it off for good matter a fact they were planning to bring it back sometime soon. (yet this comment was made way back in I think May or June so they could have just been f*cking with us.

By the way I did really like Detective Conan. My cousin Zero would always explain to me what was going on when I spent a year in Asia. Wish I was billingual....

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

most definetly itsmy favorite late night show!!! watch it as many chances i get.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by ZeroFearIf I remember correctly CN didn't say they were taking it off for
good matter a fact they were planning to bring it back sometime soon.
(yet this comment was made way back in I think May or June so they
could have just been f*cking with us.

By the way I did really like Detective Conan. My cousin Zero would
always explain to me what was going on when I spent a year in Asia.
Wish I was billingual....

Really?! I really hope they do....

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Nice show. I wish CN would get the rest of the series.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

its a cool show. it actually has pretty decent dubbing too on cartoon network.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

great show and better with kaito kid around!

i like d story line ! b4 u can reach d end it looks so mistery ! while u go along d story u will b trying ur best 2 guess who is d murderer ! is kind d fun ! *_*

i like the show too. its fun when u get the scenerio, and u try to guess who it was, then seeing the results through conan's great detective deduction skills. i get it right like 2/5 times.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I used to watch it i watch the begining but i didnt get a chance to see more episodes.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I don't like much watching it... since the eps are either from the manga (that I read and read again a lot), either made specially for the tv but not as clever as the manga files. So I just like watching the movies, at least these ones are not manga based and have a good plot.

I don't like much watching dubbed ones (its french dubbing is quite... well I suppose they think that the people that watch it aren't old enough to care about that -_- ). And thanks to something special, I can't have subtitles, even if I think I can understand well a japanese episode from the manga since I usually remember quite well what the characters say, but that's a memory game.

Signature

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i watch from the manga. i do watch the anime episode sometimes because i got alot of homework to do.

I watch it from computer and it is a good show. but sometimes it is a little sad and I like detective conan moivies better because it is sad and looks like reality. The part when Ran got shot was sad.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.